Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: the burning crusade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

where can i find a good TBC download enGB?
I've looked all over the internet and found nothing only torrents and i don't like downloading torrnets.

Wasn't sure where i had to post this.

Thank you!
Go to the download part of the site, you should be able to find it there.
nope only the EnUS version
After much looking I haven't found an aweful lot that doesn't look like a virus or no what you want. Provided you still pay for WoW you can go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wow-europe.com]www.wow-europe.com</a><!-- w --> and look about. If not... I suggest running a search on google or something for "EnGB TBC Download" or something along those lines. I did and found a few things but I can't really link them in here.
Gonna download the EnUS version of the game.
Whynot just buy the game for the £17.99 battle chest? That way you can pop on retail, to be honest there is more than rp to the game. Such as raids and instances. But still i like this realm as the rp here is of an extremely good quality. In the retail rp however, every now and again you get a load of people running through Goldshire, or silvermoon city (The prime rp areas) screaming OOC things for a laugh.
Because we're broke bums.