Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: magnet12`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
What can i say? I used to roleplay alot pre-tbc but then i went onto raiding so i didnt have enough time to roleplay really. Now that ive quit wow id like to roleplay more and have some fun.
I dont really know how to describe myself so, ill use the words my ex did. Selfish, stubborn and spoilt. Hope that gives you atleast some knowledge about me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im english and speak it good :3 spelling probably isnt the best but i try.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had warcraft 3 and just played lots since then, infact i roleplayed on warcraft 3 custom games xD

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Just typed in Wow roleplay private severs. A friend was talking about going to one and i agreed to find one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dont feel good roleplaying in large groups but im up for anything ofcourse.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I cant really say i hate any class other than death knights... so dull not many people can roleplay them properly. I also HATE people rollplaying as trolls, it gets old fast. Can only say the class that suits me is a warrior since im not one to drabble on about magic and holy things. I'd say orcs appeal to me the most following humans. Humans are versatile and can roleplay as anything really, as orcs are just or battle and honor, you know what i mean.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hm, i just hope everyone is friendly and doesnt close off new comers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I supose its Knowing when to quit, it made me laugh as alot of people dont.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story? I found the cake at the end of portal and lived happily ever after.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Any things like vendors that provide the gear you wish for?
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Magnet! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I think that a lot of the races are far more complicated than we normally give them credit. While there are very general characterizations on how they act and speak and conduct themselves, I'd like to think that we, as roleplayers, are what breath life into them. It's our actions that give them depth, otherwise they remain as the dull characters you describe. Every character has the potential to be appealing (at least, on an intellectual level; they can be right bastards, too!) and intriguing with the right stimuli.

Regarding your question, we currently have Warsong Gulch as an OOC zone in the game. It is here where the vast majority of vendors are, including ones that sell armor and roleplaying outfits. While the armor tends to be quite a bit more expensive, the normal clothing (hats, shirts, pants, skirts, robes, dresses, shoes, and so on) are very affordable and have no level requirement. As a result, even a copperless neophyte should be able to outfit his characters will only a little bit of effort.

Later, when you've been promoted to a Grunt and have character profiles that have been accepted, your characters can be leveled to 80 and receive Silver Tokens. These tokens allow you to petition the staff to provide your character with almost any item in the game. This is great for when you don't want to farm something or acquire the gold to purchase it.

Just two quick things! While not absolute sticklers regarding spelling and grammar, we do have minimum standards that we'd like people to meet. Make sure to capitalize that pesky "i" in your sentences! Also, you will most likely want to return to your introduction at a later time and added quite a bit more to your story; it will be referenced later when you are finally able to apply to obtain your gruntship.

Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
I cant seem to log on? My realms list is what it should be, what should i do?