Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Congor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi my name is Connor. I am a World of Warcraft fan. I have played for a while now. My favorite way to play is to roleplay. I like to use correct grammar everywhere, but my fingers on a keyboard, lets say there abnormal size. I play for fun and fun alone, I will leave an rp if someone gets too fired up, or dose not know how to rp. I am experienced roleplayer, and I am proud of this. I hate text talk it just gets on my nerves so I was already adapted in one way to roleplaying when I started. And that's pretty much me as a open person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United stated of America. I was born here so I have English as a main language. I was born in Fremont MI; by the way that's Lower Peninsula. I would not like to expand this for my security reasons.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started to play Warcraft after my brother showed World of Warcraft. I got hooked and rolled some sweet toons after that. I got into role-playing. I was on retail but some people were there just to piss us Role players off! I went to a server my friend played but it was all gm so people were just there to show how awesome they look with 88.9 million health.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I decide to find a private RP server because of those people on retail. So I went on Google and I found you. I opened your link and started to read, and now I am typing this. There is not much of a story behind it, so I hope you don't expect a lot in this box.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy doing rps with extremely large amounts of people. I like quite rps as well as Action and war rps. I usually like to roleplay with friends, but I will play with complete strangers soon some of them will not be strangers. I am outgoing and prefer interactive roles ones that evolves everyone else in someway or another. I play both sexes and I do not ERP I rather burn the beds that they erp on. On a lone note going to a high note The reason for liking large rps is that you are always meeting someone new and in some cases are always needed, I don't very much like being useless. Ending that moving on to mass rp again, Mass scale rps are usually set in cities but I think in you could do a war rp on a massive scale build tents and camps I know from experience that gms can spawn stuff like that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Night elves because of there nature background. I wish that people did not portray Female night elves as... a sexual image. My favorite class is the warrior because they can ware all of the types of armor. They have a wide amount, in my vision, of roles to play. I like being a sword smith as well as an assassin, a farmer or a fisher. I find I enjoy a verity of roles on one character, so I would probably change the events in his life to be able to change his role.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting to make friends with some people. RP for a while, and become fond of this server. It seems nice enough. I hope that this is an ongoing roleplay the whole time. I an hoping to meet people that have the experience tat I do and not a bunch on new people. On that that's about as much as I expect, you could say I have low expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that you keep it pg 13 so the kids won't be offended...and some of the older more mature who get riled up over offence things. I won't mind keeping my mouth shut about the young ones, have to keep the future safe… that's where I would put in a nervous laugh at the way I am talking. In the keep discussions ooc at pg-13 I liked the fact that you say to keep the religions and politics out. Most of the time people play games to escape the things happening around them, so they would hate it if someone brought it up there.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I suddenly wake in my hiding spot that I chose, it is about 6 feet from the road. It has easy access to the road from a few branches. I creep to the over looming branch on the road two men walk on the path, they talk in quite voices and are very wary of there soundings, they still did not see me in the dead of night. I pull my bow very slowly. I pull a black arrow from my quiver and nock it. I see his face in the torch light, it's him this is it. As my target gets closer an animal snaps a twig. This is it, my chance, I pull my bow to full draw and aim...twang! Thump! The man dropped holding the arrow in between his fourth and fifth rib. His servant stared at his lifeless body as I slipped away, as if I was never there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is this server a ongoing roleplay as mood guard is?
Quote:Is this server a ongoing roleplay as mood guard is?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I'm going to guess that you're asking if we purely RP. If I'm correct, my response is that while this is an RP server, it's not uncommon at all to see someone doing a bit of questing or raiding for levels and/or money.

Anyway, a lovely introduction, and welcome to the server!