Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello :)
im not sure if i was accepted or not, hopefully i am.
I just wanted to say hi and hopefully ill be playing with you guys.
My name in-game will be Anaxagoras, one of my favorite philosophers.
Hello, hello! Welcome to the server! Make sure to post your introduction so that you may one day join us in-game.

I did a few hours ago, how will i know if I'm denied?..I apologize if this is a dumb question. Just I've been trying to create a server account since i sent it hopeing that I'm accepted and not knowing if i am just wasting my time.
Welcome to the server! However I believe our Naming Policy would not allow for that name, being a Real World Reference. And you'd be notified if it is denied I believe.
It appears that your original introduction was declined for having answers that were too short and contained frequent misspelling, in addition to a lack of capitalization in regards to the word "I". You should have received an email with the message -- and your original answers -- at the address you used when you signed up on the forums.

You can, however, resubmit your introduction once you're made the requested changes.

teege Wrote:Welcome to the server! However I believe our Naming Policy would not allow for that name, being a Real World Reference. And you'd be notified if it is denied I believe.

Ohh i didn't see that one.
Well then.. It'll be Toki

Piroska Wrote:It appears that your original introduction was declined for having answers that were too short and contained frequent misspelling, in addition to a lack of capitalization in regards to the word "I". You should have received an email with the message -- and your original answers -- at the address you used when you signed up on the forums.

You can, however, resubmit your introduction once you're made the requested changes.

Okay, well then i'll try again.