Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tokiii`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a young and interesting adventurer. Role-playing and using my imagination to create scenarios is something I enjoy doing in a game. I have a fun personality both in-game and out of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The united states, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft after watching a friend of mine play it, and I have fell in love with it since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be completely honest, I googled 'Wow Role-playing private Server', and clicked your link. After looking at the website, I realized that this is the first true role-playing server I've seen. Much different from the usual 'Rp' servers which are actually just a bunch of people with donor gear and killing everyone else. So I anxiously typed out my first introduction, which was denied. I decided to take some more time on this one. Hopefully I will be accepted

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of role-playing. I can spend hours role-playing in a Tavern, or fighting beasts. It doesn't matter to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To name a favorite race is impossible for me. As of class, it would have to be Paladin. Their skills are flexible and if put in the hands of the right player, they are unbeatable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a fun, enjoyable experience, many people take these kinds of games to serious.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The policy that requires the players to be mature. Ive always hated playing with the immature players who buy their gear then kill and scrutinize the hardworking low-leveled players who cannot defend themselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you accept my introduction and will allow me to adventure and quest with other players on the server.
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to double (or triple, as the case may be) check the rules and guides on the forums and the wiki, and have fun in there!