Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rudolph`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Name's Rudolph, and I've been a long-time Roleplayer, and writer. I like to write stories and test my imagination constantly with said stories. I'm currently nineteen years old and I like to read heavily and avidly.

I like to read about Philosophy and Ethics/Morals, it's a reason why I incorporate them into my RP's. Make's it more real and heartfelt, one could say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Puerto Rico, and as is well known from Puerto Ricans, I have dual citizenship with both Puerto Rico and the USA. Officially I live in Orlando, Florida. But I'm currently staying over at Puerto Rico helping my brother with his Post Office/Store. Both Spanish and English are my primary language(s), I also know a bit of the German language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine lent me Warcraft II Battle.Net Edition after I told him that I liked strategy games. After I saw the trailer for Warcraft III, I started learning more about Warcraft and it's history and from there I've been an avid Warcraft lore gatherer and

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Was trying to find a forum solely for WoW Roleplay instead of a server. Found this place in that search and so far looks far better than a RP forum and other places that are RP servers. This one is active for one

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplaying with a few people. Roleplay that involves either drama of some sorts, action/adventure, Philosophy and Moral Conundrums, humor sparsed throughout the Roleplay so it doesn't get "too serious business" and let the players unwind if applicable

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I play Troll's as either Rogue, Warrior or Shaman's. I prefer those three classes with Trolls because Trolls are cunning, wily, agile, blood-thirsty when they enter their Berserker state due to either emotional or mental distress, more in-tuned to the spirits thanks to the Orc's and because of that improved focus, they are more in-tuned to their Loa's, in my own perspective.

I play Paladin, and Hunter's as a Blood Elf. I prefer to play them as Blood Elves as they are driven, in-tune to nature to an extent, determined and willing to do anything to safeguard and defend their race from any threat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Activity and mature people, which is sort of visible even from an outsider's point of view.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Grammar and Maturity. I've gone through my fair share of 'ZOMG 1337' PvP and other type servers, and one where people are mature and respectful is actually quite refreshing

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll write one up later, night time at the moment and it'll be a good one ^_^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do RP's usually happen in-game or are there forum ones as well? I ask because I don't know if I'll be able to get in-game (WoW is on an external HDD in Orlando) until I get my External HDD back.
Rudolph Wrote:After I saw the trailer for Warcraft III, I started learning more about Warcraft and it's history and from there I've been an avid Warcraft lore gatherer and

And...? And what? Gerbil excavator? Franco-Prussian pre-history major? Part-time fighter pilot?

... Uh, on a serious note. I am curious to know what was at the end of that statement.

Oh, and welcome to the server! Be sure to read the rules, guides, and policies, and enjoy your stay! To answer your question, RP happens on the forums and in-game, so you should be able to get some text-based adventure in even if you can't get in-game right away.
Seraphim Wrote:
Rudolph Wrote:After I saw the trailer for Warcraft III, I started learning more about Warcraft and it's history and from there I've been an avid Warcraft lore gatherer and

And...? And what? Gerbil excavator? Franco-Prussian pre-history major? Part-time fighter pilot?

... Uh, on a serious note. I am curious to know what was at the end of that statement.

Oh, and welcome to the server! Be sure to read the rules, guides, and policies, and enjoy your stay! To answer your question, RP happens on the forums and in-game, so you should be able to get some text-based adventure in even if you can't get in-game right away.
[Image: facepalm-1.gif]

Damn, I thought I'd finished that part. Guess writing around 1 AM in the morning does tend to affect me :P

Haha, but to answer your question and to finish that little part, here's my complete answer:
Rudolph Wrote:After I saw the trailer for Warcraft III, I started learning more about Warcraft and it's history and from there I've been an avid Warcraft lore gatherer and a loyal player to the Warcraft series. More on the lore than the game itself, though I am a good player when it involves Shamans and Rogues.