Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: superdani`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Dani.
Well, i've been playing (blizzard) wow for four years (RP Servers).

I was a game master on a previous RP Private Server but I regret to say that I do not remember the name of it, anyway that lasted around a month until the server had technical problems and the man running it gave up.

I consider myself a more than adequate roleplayer, I keep up to date with lore, i'm constantly trying to improve my vocabulary and grammar and I tend to keep a cool head when exposed to drama.
I think you would enjoy having me on your server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom and my primary language is...
Murloc!
nah, I speak English as my primary language and I know a few spanish swear words that is the extent of my linguistic skills.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play guild wars and a guild friend of mine was leaving and recommended I try it out.
I've been happily married to Azeroth ever since ^^

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, to be honest this was the only RP private server I could find so I did not really have any other choice but my friend Melissa gave me some very positive reviews, she is currently a member of your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the relaxing tavern roleplay.
I find that fighting tends to be followed by a whole lot of drama so I try to steer clear, I like to develop my character emotionally at a realistic pace for instance she might start off as a cocky young adult yet learn through experiences to be more mature and accepting ect..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I mostly play a Female Human in terms of race but when it comes to class I'm not sure I could call any my favourite, it would have to be a toss between Rogue or Mage or Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, since you have a stricter application system than most servers that just let you make an account and log in a am expecting a server full of roleplayers who are looking to escape the whole 'I'm only here because my friend is, I don't RP' and take refugee in a more immersive atmosphere.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit.
Without question.
I cannot stand when people get bothered IRL for IC problems,
it angers me to no end.
Which I suppose makes me a bit of a hypocrite ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aside from the harsh wind, silence descended over Tanaris. Though it was strange to the lone figure studying the landscape around her. Despite being here a dozen times before, everything felt, out of place, strange, though nothing looked different to her eyes. She could just, feel it.

Pushing her thoughts aside, the slender figure shifted a gloved hand to brush a lock of dark blue hair from her eyes and sighed heavily. There would be time enough for questions and concerns later. Instead the night elf's gaze shifted to her companions, six in total, scattered about the small camp they'd established for the coming night.

It would cold, the druid could tell already. "Why exactly did you drag us all out here Delia?" Alessa asked wearily, the staff at her side sinking into the sand a little as she shifted more of her weight against it.

"I told you, it vasn't me!" A draenei snapped in reply, her azure eyes breaking from the mountain beginning to loom in the distance. "I vas asked to round you all up for somethink…Ask zee dragons once ve get there." A few murmurs passed through the group, but no one was in the mood to anger the mage further. Ever since the band of friends had been brought back together. Delia had been much more abrupt, quicker to anger and more likely to bite someone's head off then joke or smile. Something was troubling her, but she refused to let anyone help or even understand what the problem was.

Pushing that aside, Alessa simply dropped her heavy pack beside her tent and groaned. "Whatever." That was all she bothered to say, this would get her nowhere if she kept persisting.

Instead she shifted her gaze to another member of the group. A human, Darius, kept his gaze focused on the desert around them. He was by far the post paranoid of the group, always suspecting something dire would jump out and rip them to shreds at a moments notice.

Shaking her head slightly, Alessa chose to leave the paladin alone and instead spared the group of unlikely companions a glance. A dwarf worked hard to set up a fire for the night ahead. A blood elf was busy sharpening her blades and pausing occasionally to practice and ensure they were satisfactory. A troll was off to one side, anyone close enough would hear a string of prayers leaving her lips as she did, whatever it was trolls did when they prayed.

And finally was a second draenei, this one male, he was massive in comparison to the rest of the group, and unlike the others, was simply muscle. While the others were a mixture of different and varied skills. He simply used axe and shield and brute strength to tear anything that got in his way to pieces.

Not that he was any less in the eyes of his fellow soldiers. Rather he simply lacked the magical or natural talents the others had.

"It'll be dark soon. Best sleep now or not at all." He mumbled, despite his words being calm and low, it still echoed across the camp and was heard by all.

Nodding slightly, Alessa vanished into her tent and ensured it was closed behind her. Sighing softly, she set to work removing the form fitting leather armour she wore. She hated sleeping in it. It was so damned uncomfortable and left her with numerous aches and pains.

She was halfway through removing her padded black leather vest. When a pair of azure arms wrapped around her waist, and she felt a pleasant tingle in her neck as a pair of lips briefly met her flesh. "Sorry, I'm just a bit tense." Delia's voice purred into her ear, as her hands moved to help remove the vest.

It was no secret to the group that the two were together. Hell it was one of their first adventures that brought them together. Though they kept it *professional* during there adventures. "Forget it. Lets just stop bitting each others heads off and relax, it'll probably be the last chance we get…" Why she said that, she didn't know. There was just something about the situation that made her uneasy.

She had to admit, Delia was begining to worry her. One moment she was mad and snapping at every little thing that was said. The next she was all cuddly and loving. Normally she was the latter. Even at moments like this, she could never get a clear response out of the mage.

Pushing the thoughts from her mind, she focused on a more pleasent thought. At least they had a peaceful night tonight to look forward too…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any way I can request specific items for my RP suit??
Welcome to the server!

Be sure to take a minute to re-read the rules and guides present throughout the site, and have fun!

Once you have a character approved as per the process described on the wiki, said character will be leveled to 80 and you will receive Silver Tokens, which can be used to ticket for items in order to make an RP-set. There are also gear vendors in Warsong Gulch, who sell affordable and stylish clothing to get you in good shape to RP right off the bat!