Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Beban`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Aleksandar. I am from Serbia. I have played WoW on many different servers. I got tired of all the fighting so I wanna try roleplaying. I have seen my friend roleplay and thought that I should give it a shot. So i hope I'll get a chance to do that. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia,so my primary language would be Serbian. But I learn English in school so i know it very well. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me about it. When I first started playing it I loved it very much. It is amazing how Blizzard made such and amazing game. ^^

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched the google for roleplay wow private servers and the first one i saw was this one. I thought to give it a shot and roleplay here a lil' bit. I really hope I'll get that chanse. (:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay. Each and every one of them are very interesting and fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love night elves the most,because they are full of shadows. Like assassins. And because of their long ears. ^^ And a class...would be rogue...They kill you silently with no one seeing them. Rogues kill and leave no trail... :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope there will be real roleplay,no PVP cause I have done some RP on other "roleplay" servers. But those guys didn't really know how to roleplay. All they wanted to do is just duel and fight.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All rules are made for the perfect roleplay, if all are respected. So i would say...All of them appeal on me the most. (:

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will finish this story later. :/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing.... :)
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the rules and guides throughout the site, and enjoy your stay!