Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AKManUFan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Tyler. I'm 26 years old, I live in Florida.
I enjoy gaming, both MMO and Tabletop. I also enjoy Music, Soccer, Books, writing, History, Opera, and lots of other things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA, and speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About the time Burning crusade came out I started playing... i've stopped and started several times, the people on the servers I was playing on just weren't doing it for me... as i've grown as a gamer i've realized it was because I was on PVP servers... after that I looked for RP servers but couldn't find any RP on them. I've always Enjoyed Warcraft and if I could get some RP with it it'd be awesome

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend who is applying with me said there was an RP dedicated private Wow server and I had to try it

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, and I usually RP all the time, weather I'm adventuring, crafting, or anything else

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome/Warlock... Gnomes are just fun, I like their tenancy to Look at the world with a Mix of Childlike acceptance and keen analytical thinking

What are your expectations of this server?:
A Good Community and good RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sounds of tinkering echoed through the small house in Iron forge where Springbender had been working for several days. He was close to a breakthrough, he knew he was; just one more screw here, a springle there... The robotic frog opened its Jeweled eyes and looked around. He had done it! Springbender clapped his hands and shouted with joy. Just then the frog began moving in a very peculiar way before exploding into tiny peices. Springbender slumped into his chair.
"Blast it all! Its always the Power supplies that fail."
he took a Drink of his now room temperature Fuzzy-glug and winced.
"I'm an embarrasment to my family..." he sighed
Presently there was a soft woosh of air that blew out the candle he had been using for light, in the darkness a shadowy figure appeared before him.
"I can help you to succeed" it said with a voice like death's whisper.
Springbender Eyed the shadow appraisingly "Norbat if that's you I don't think it's funny."
"No, not Norbat." said the shadow; "a powr greater than you." the shadow seemed to fade to show a Demon.
"Oh..." started Springbender; "I See... Well, You say you can help me with my tinkering?"
The Demon nodded.
"You're Hired!" Springbender hopped up and shoved a small wrench into the demon's hand "We have work to do!" with that he bounded off to another table where a half constructed Dog sat. The Demon Looks sidelong at the Gnome, this had not gone as he had planned, but he -had- accepted. With a shrug the Demon slithered to the table to help the Gnome with his work.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Warcraft+Rp= AWESOME
Welcome to the server!

Be sure to give the server rules and guides a good once-over before heading out into Azeroth, particularly the ones concerning keyboarding skills. We expect strong grammar and punctuation from our players, both on the forums and in-game.

Enjoy your stay!