Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bottles`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, firstly, my name is Lachlan. I love RP. The whole question, answered right there. But I'll tell you some other things. In RP I'm not that guard that chases the criminal all around the city. I'm that dark stranger watching closely. I like to make the tale twist, being the guy you can't trust. (you can trust me in real life though!) I used to like Horde over Alliance...that was on live. I came to some RP and I thought, I want to have a variety, not just the proud Horde...But maybe some courage in my charectors. So I went with Alliance for RP. I can't explain why, thats just me, and I'm just that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia, W.A. I live in a little city called Kalgoorlie (90% of you are now thinking, wheres that?). I have always spoken English...It's kind of ironic because English (Grammer) is my best subject in school. It's something I'm quite happy for because writhing stories that get A's helps a bunch in the RP servers. =D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well when I was at school, I didn't really dream about Warcraft. It was considered, nerdy. But my friend played Warcraft. And one Birthday, I thought...Hell...let's give it a try, what have I got to lose? And I did not lose anything! I gained something. Thanks Warcraft! <3

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was on this other RP server (I won't say the name cause that could be advertising) but everyone was OP and it lagged. So I opened up my Internet Explorer, and typed in: WoW private RP servers. First thing that came up was: Conquest of the Horde. I thought. 'OK, well let's check this out.' Now I'm dying to be a part of it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the ones with twist's...Plots...Evil people even. I can'y sit back in a peaceful village in street clothes. When that happens I tend to chuck on my armour, and make them start some action!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alliance: Draenei palladin. Draenei all round for me! I don't know why (and don't think of me as sick) but I generally pick the female draenei's. Maybe cause everyone excpect's them to be kind and sweet...
Horde: Mostly Orks. I know I don't like Undead or Blood elfs. It's not the players. So don't feel offended. I dislike Undead because even when they are geared to the brim, there is always gaps and tears and rips in it. ( I should know! I have a retail 80 undead warrior! )...Blood elfs...no reason...peer pressure. I like shamans and hunters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expet it be be thrilling. Hard and intense. I can;t stretch that out to be a 15 line paragraph like the others so that's that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that people have to respond to guards. And the Reputation system. I can just imagine another player talking to me about his robbery, then i yell out: 'Guards are right there! RUN!' ...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rug'thar shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He felt uneasy in the pressence of Thrall. Maybe he felt he wasn't worthy to look him in the eye. He looks in there and he see's discapline. The seriousness of the situation.
'Are you sure of this?' Thrall askd for maybe the third time.
'I heard it with my own ears,warchief,' Rug'thar said, looking at the musty carpet under his feet.
Thrall paced the room.
'This does not bode well,' Thrall muttered to himself.
'Thrall, now is not the time to think!' Hellscream said, stepping out of the shadows. 'Now is the time to act!
Thrall slowly nodded his head.
'you're right' Thrall said slowly. He then turned to Rug'Thar and said;
'Repeat it again.'
Rug'Thar obidiently closed his eyes and opened his mouth.
'We attack on the day of there celebration. We will rise from the ground, and pull there cities down into the damp Earth. There graves are dug, There tombstones have there names carved upon them. There fate is sealed...FOR THE LICH KING!'

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you meant a story about my RP skills...
My hands hurt...
Cheers for listening! =D
Very nice intro. Welcome!
bottles Wrote:
[b]What is your favorite race/class? Why?
:
Alliance: Draenei palladin. Draenei all round for me! I don't know why (and don't think of me as sick) but I generally pick the female draenei's. Maybe cause everyone excpect's them to be kind and sweet...

MUAHAHAHAH! this is exactly what I thought as well. That's why I did a hot headed warrior.