Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hollywood7128`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Adam, and I'm 25 years old an married. I don't have a WHOLE lot of time to play, but I play when I have some free time and enjoy my playing. I prefer Roleplay over non roleplaying, as I feel it adds somethign to the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing Blizzard games since the original Warcraft, and when WoW came out I instantly got the game. I played for several years, but have been out of it for about a year at this point. I have barely even played the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, so I'm going to be a bit of a "noob" which I hope no one minds.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, as I said above I prefer RP over non RP, so I googled "World of Warcraft Private RP Server" and you were one of the servers that came up. After reading about them, I chose yours as it sounded most impressive.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many kinds of roleplaying. I actually stay in character at almost ALL times, unless it is necesary for me to break character (as in when in an instance). I enjoy tavern chat, RPing while I quest with friends, and RPing with people in either small quick stories, or long big stories depending on the people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race and Class is an Undead Priest. While I do enjoy other ones, that was actually my favorite I ever played. It was my first 60, then 70, and I spent SO much time with my character Gray. I got pretty good as a Priest, and was great as both a healer as well as a Shadow Priest, both in PvE and PvP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are simply another place I can go to play some WoW and RP with people of slightly similar mindsets, especially without people treating me oddly because I DO RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As I'm sure you can guess from my other comments, the rule that appeals to me the most is that everyone must be IC in the public channels and chat. I LOVE that!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((If you don't mind I would gladly do this a bit later. I'd like to create a character on the server and learn his personality, they tend to come to me as I play them, and then use that to write a story. if this is a problem let me know and I'll write you something else))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! I just hope I get excepted and can enjoy your server! Thanks for reading this and have a great day!
A very nice introduction.

Welcome to the server!
Thanks! I can't wait to see what I get to experience on your server!
IC in public channels and chat? Hmm?
You have to be IC in /s and /y.
Nothing else, unless notified by someone. Like in a /p chat.