Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DaigonDella`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I recently got into the roleplay end of WoW - prior to this I'd mainly raised various characters getting a feel for the game and exploring many locations throughout (including some time fiddling with recall ports, there's some cool stuff left behind). I do a lot of writing outside of WoW and this has slipped into my roleplay style - I'm very determined to present an enjoyable story for those who roleplay with me, no matter what their own role is in the roleplay. The only drawback to this is that sometimes the limits of game mechanics cut short how detailed my roleplay story can be, such as certain creatures/races being unusable without morphs.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States of America. English is my main language, though I know a little Spanish and am working to cement my Japanese skills.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW about five years ago, shortly after the release of Burning Crusade, with something like twenty-one trial accounts, most of them spent exploring and becoming highly familiar with the lowbie areas and then sneaking into higher leveled zones. From there I discovered private servers and WoWFusion, and I've been on private servers since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm on the rebound from Echeloned WoW, an all-GM roleplay server. Using their style of custom made items made many roleplay options open up, but the sheer number of griefers, abusers, rulebreakers, and lazy sh*t GMs drove me away after a while.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm often best running a small tavern or being a bartender at one, though I am also good with battle and adventure when needed. Mostly though I like character-driven stories that I can get into and feel flowing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The race I prefer to play as is humans, due to enjoying the Elwynn area the most. But aesthetically I prefer the Draenei (female), for that special little swing in the step. As for class, I enjoy Mage, Warlock, Paladin, and Warrior, but cannot function well as a Druid, Shaman, Rogue, or Death Knight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
After the exasperation I put myself through putting up with Echeloned for so long, I'm hoping to find a more roleplay-centered base here where I can truly grow a character. I also hope that there are ways for me to play certain traits of my favorite characters (for instance, my favorite character Lilitia, a shy young Succubus living in peace in a human female form - Echeloned had a morph item for this).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that this server has an /Adult OOC chat. EVERY server I've been on has been wholly unwilling to recognize that there are mature players who would prefer not to limit themselves to subject matter for young children, and having a location specifically for those mature conversations is a major plus in my book.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My main character that I play is Lilitia, a young shy Succubus who lives as a human female in the Elwynn area. She bartends at the local tavern, enjoying the passing around of the latest gossip and serving her customers the finest ales and wines. She prefers this lifestyle of peace and quiet, enjoying the simple pleasure of being appreciated by her customers and friends. Only when her livelihood, home, or those she cares about are threatened will she dare to reveal her true form and powers as a fel demon to defend that which matters most to her. Unfortunately past revelations have forced her to move from place to place. Her dream is to someday own her own tavern, perhaps in Alterac, and to continue serving customers, perhaps aided by a young woman like herself - while she can be drawn to either gender, she prefers the soft touch of a woman to sweep her away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story I told in the above section would likely be the role I'd prefer to play out. Unfortunately, unless this server has items created for morphs or morph abilities, or spell-adds, I'd never be able to properly create Lilitia and play her. Does this server have things like that for truly creating our own characters outside the baseline races? WoW has so many other creatures and races that it seems silly to limit the stories that can be told to the standard playable races - so little depth could still be unearthed from races who have already interacted with each other.
A lovely introduction.

There are talks about opening up non-standard races, but I doubt demon would ever be one.

Still, welcome to the server!