Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cicerohe`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, hey, I'm Cicerohe. I try to think of myself as a casual player, but in reality I'm not really. I don't have much dedication to things, but I can if I like it enough.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I speak English and I was born in Australia and I live in Australia and I probably will continue to but I actually want to go to Iceland because it's awesome. They have volcanoes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I play many different online games, but MMORPGs have a certain appeal to me. I play whatever I feel like playing and for now I feel like this. Plus, Warcraft lore is pretty epic. Shame they screwed it up though..

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I browsed around a bit as a guest, and I'm thinking that it's a pretty decent server. Especially since the GM server I came from was meant to have many good roleplayers but when I finally found some they screwed around like dumbasses and flew about as gnomes on broomsticks and kodos. Their grammar also sucked. Not to mention a giant Kil'Jaeden shooting fireballs at all of us.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplay, but not with just one or two other people. I feel that only two has nowhere near enough action and you can usually just know what they're going to say. It feels too static.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans are my favorite, because their versatility is everything. All the other races are based on certain subraces of humans, Native Americans and Taurens, for instance. My favorite class is the Warrior. They're just as versatile as humans - the bandit, knight or wanderer, they can be all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
This server seems nice compared to the last few I've looked at. Having a rule about having to know a bit about lore was a nice idea.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Having keyboard skills, to me, is a must. I die a little inside every time I see a 'wat??'. But the others are important too...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, uh. I don't feel that inspired right now, so I think I'll do it later, if that's okay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Does anyone else play with a few milk bottles beside them?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.