Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Manski10`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Viktor and I'm from Sweden.
I'm probably seen by most people as a "novice" Roleplayer, since I'm still always learning in the World of Warcraft.
I see myself as quite calm, mature, interested and maybe even a little bit intellectual. (Hopefully) ;)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden so that's my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A role-playing friend asked me to try and I did.
I later found the game very intruding with it's role-playing possibilities.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I was looking for a role-playing private server so I simply googled it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Basically any role-play, but my favorite is when we're sitting near a campfire and someone tells you about some lore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Mages, since that's probably what I would be if I could.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Friendly players is all I expect and hope for.
It's the only thing you need.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that it is very good that you ask the players to use proper grammar in the role-playing since this is a major concern in the official servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
At the highest point of the tower stood she.

She had the most perfect eyes I've ever seen, and her smile made me blush every time.
She gazed far to the horizon, almost dreaming.
And suddenly she looked at me, a little confused.

At that point I realized that I was staring at her, dreaming that she would embrace me for who I am.
I also realized that the chance of that ever happening was about zero, so I woke up out of the paralyze, excused myself and went back to my farm.

But in my dreams I still see her, Vrimala the Flame Warden....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.