Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Spey`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been playing WoW for a very long time, and I can surely say that I'm not new to this. But I always wanted to try out roleplaying, so I am here! Other than that I play lots of games, many strategy and FPS, but lately I had very little time to play games. I really hope I will have enough time for this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Hungary, hungarian is my primary language, but I can understand and speak English quite well. I have a final exam of English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't remember. Maybe a friend of mine said that I should definately try this game out. It was a long time ago, but I definately immediately fell in love with the game :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I always wanted to roleplay a bit, but on other servers they mostly laughed me out. So I searched for the biggest RP servers, and found out that this is a very good one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I like to have a few teammates with me, but now too much. We can't listen to too much people speaking at the same time... and I like just chatting and drinking something in the tavern, as well as going on a trip or fishing, and of course fighting and taking part in epic adventures is the best!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid. Dunno. I really like their ability to transform into animals. Tanking whilst in Bear Form, DPSing whilst in Cat Form. Cute Travel form, fast Aquatic and Flying form... and their ability to heal the land... I'm kind of into their style. And I hate paladins. They only try to master all 3 class types, but only druids can truly do that! I think my character will hate Pallies as well :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
A few friendly people to roleplay with. Maybe a few events :) I can kind of play own my own most of the time, and with only a few more teammates, I would be able to play for a long time without any event. But of course I look forward to them!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Damn, I don't remember where it was, but somewhere on the wiki was something like forbidding the character backgrounds such as the long lost son of Thrall and Jaina and the cousin of Arthas :D That was quite funny :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hider always wanted to see a real Infernal. But not from this close...
He immediately rolled to the right, as the mighty demon's arm clashed to the ground in the spot he was nearly half a second before. The druid was quickly thinking about any way to defeat the Infernal, but no ideas popped out. Nature spells don't work on the Legion's creation, and his Cat or even Bear form wouldn't be strong enough to knock down the giant demon. As he jumped away again from another stomping arm, he suddenly realized that the demon was summoned by someone... and if he could find that particular summoner, maybe the summoning could be reversed. As he looked up, he saw and undead warlock sitting atop of the tree not far from them...
((this is all I can produce for now, but later on I will try something better, I promise))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really like the way the joining is planned, but I think it's far too complicated. When I saw that this server would be suitable for me, I immediately wanted to start roleplaying, but now I see that you will have to read through this template before that - and it could take hours or days... well I'm really sure that you lose lots of potential players because they don't want things to be this complicated or they don't want to wait for so long. Hell, maybe I will lose this feeling if I only get chance to play by tomorrow :(
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.