Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ender`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am a little shy but very ready to be open. What I mean is although I do not tend to start a conversation or a friendship, I am defiantly ready for having either one. I was in a guild in the retail game where I was quite a well known guy. I was a high rank but I mostly talked to the lower ranks. My guild leader declared me as the guy to go to when you need questions answered. It suited me very well because I am very easy to talk to. I also did all the guild messages and made sure to talk to everyone about guild events to keep everyone up to date. When I played non role-play retail I was pretty much just another player, I leveled and farmed like everyone else. Finally when I switched to a role-play server I joined the guild I previously stated.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in America and my primary language is English, it's my only language really, other then the small amount of German I learned in high school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was very young when I started Warcraft, like 10 I think. I remember seeing my uncle play Starcraft, it intrigued me. So when I saw Warcraft 3 for only ten dollars, I had my dad get it for me. Since then I slowly followed the franchise and played pretty much all of blizzards games. When I first discovered the Warcaft 3 custom game Secret of the Depths is when I first got into role-play

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I got bored of the retail role playing server I was because they're was hardly any role playing and I had played private servers before. So I thought of course there has to be a role-playing private server completely dedicated to role-play. So I searched for some. I had found a couple on some sites that just weren't big enough, so I ended up just searching google. I feel this server would be great because it has to be big because it's the first link in google, and the role playing has to be good because it requires permission to get in, I just hope I do.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of role-play really. Sometimes action role play gets on my nerves because it can get complicated or just hard to manage but a good action role play is defiantly enjoyable. It's the story in the role play that I think I enjoy the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is easily the Tauren. Mainly because they are so majestic yet very powerful beings. They live in a world where they must constantly fight to survive but yet they are able to keep they're nomadic ways. They are very wise and shamanistic, and that is the reason they are such a powerful race. That's mostly the reason I enjoy them so much, they only want to be peaceful and love the earth and it's beauty. But when you threaten their Earthmother, they are a very dangerous foe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to be able to role-play easily with some friendly people in some awesome role-playing experiences. I have a feeling this server can give me that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity to me is one of the most important aspects of role-play. In order for any role-play to be successful all members must have a degree of maturity. Of course a little silliness never hurts.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ojin Raincloud lifted his foot from the ground. He saw a small flower crushed into the dirt. The poor thing was no match for Ojin's mighty hoof. He carefully knelt besides the flower and watched it sadly. He looked over the cliff watching the sky above and then gazed upon the burned plains below. Hes heart felt heavy as he starred at the scarred earth. The Earthmother was in pain and he felt helpless. Ojin then gently grazed his hand over the tiny flower. His face grew a small smile and the flower began to rise back to life. Finally he stood back on his two legs and grabbed his mighty totem, he could hear marching in the distance. He looked in front of him and saw the horde. Undead, Trolls, Orcs, and even Bloodelfs.

"Do not worry small flower" Ojin exhaled as he slipped on his mail helmet. "Today, I fight for you."

"FOR THE EARTH MOTHER!" he yelled as the horde began rushing toward the Alliance army.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to review my introduction.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.