Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: pancakewarz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I get sucked into my character. As a player I am nice to others, i don't course, I'm thoughtful, and I'm not racist or sexist. I respect everyone's wishes. Those who have role played with me before enjoy it. And i love to make people happy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from United states of America. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad played it all the time so i wanted to try.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
One of my friends told me about you. And i really like to Role play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The Role play that i enjoy most is action and danger in crowds. But i wont limit myself to only that kinda Role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say Night Elf, Hunter or druid. I say this because they are pretty yet dangerous. They also hold a mysterious feeling about them. I love nature and that is what they are about.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be full of fun and enjoyment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say Tolerance, because i dislike when people get stupid with ooc. Which i read is not allowed. That's another reason why I'm coming to this server cause the regular 'WoW' got on my nerves with all the non role players butting in. And being annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here i was in the wood alone with my wolf Tank. We stalked around looking for a kill. Stepping over twigs to keep quite i saw a glorious male Elk. Standing on an edge of a cliff looking out into the meadow. I looked at Tank and nodded my head. He crouched down low to the ground and crawled slowly to the Elk.
I pulled back the stick on my bow with all my might. Right when i was about to shot a hand comes and pushes the bow down. I glared at him and whisper.
"What was that for. That's my kill." When he pointed to the Elk. I looked over at it and a doe and a baby Elk walked out from behind a tree into site beside the male Elk. I nodded knowingly and whistled lowly calling Tank to retreat from action.
"Oh sorry. Thank you Sir. Elune be with you." I whispered before walking away and heading out of the forest with Tank at my side.

The End.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking the time to look over my interview. Have a lovely day.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.