Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Angelforonlyyou03`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Myself as a player... I don't quite fit into any one category. As a roleplayer I tend to lean more towards the extreme stories and events. What fun is it if we stick to the overplayed plots? Life is just too short! As an actual player, I tend to be on the lone wolf side of things. While I do enjoy grouping with others and of course roleplaying with them, I do enjoying the time to farm on my own while hack and slashing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United State of America. Currently I speak two languages (Greek and English), but English is my native tongue.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a part of the first wave of well known MMORPG's. Most of my high school existance revolved around EverQuest. WoW simply seemed to take a well thought out approach to MMORPG's. That along with my girlfriend hoping I would get back into the Warcraft series to spend time with her.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My girlfriend introduced me to your server. The main appeal of course was her, but also the fact that the server seems so intent on creating a roleplay driven world.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This is like asking me what my favorite ice cream is. Shame on you for asking such a tough question. The style of roleplays that most appeal to me are those that are well thought out and fall outside of the overplayed plot lines we all see daily.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I hope to experience more time with the new races and classes, but I am a classic girl. I will always love my Night Elf Rogue. There is nothing more beautiful than blasting through a quest just because you were able to sneak past the enemies. As a 3D modeler, I fell in love with the Night Elf models. While the textures are not anything special, whoever took the time to do the meshing was an artist.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a server filled to the brim with individuals who want to experience a weird not only created by a company, but by the people who inhabit that weird (yes you people).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit sticks out to me. I have had far too many individuals take things above and beyond where they needed to go. People who have cyber stalked me because I did not want to rp with them. In the long run, it is simply roleplaying. An activity done for pure enjoyment. It should stay at that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Enchantra let out a pleasured sigh as her hands roamed over the newly conjured black dress. The silken folds pieced together from the finest threads and beads. Those passing by her had no idea the fate that she held for each of them. Like ants they scurried around the dominating metal structures. Their minds so intent on gaining little more than simple objects of interest. Truly, Enchantra understood what they meant but, it stopped there.

All her life she had been fed her own fire. Her greatest desires were only a wish and a flick of the wrist away. Then there was the moment when she turned eight and finally realized what she truly wanted. All of the beings that made up this pathetic world and universe were meant to be hers. Any whim was to be hers and to be granted in an instant.

For fifteen long years she had been forced to live within her own mind. Hatred and anger growing by the passage of the sun. They had hoped that her power and her evil ways were being put to an end. Instead, this time alone gave her what all children needed, time to grow. Every fiber of her being ached to make the universe suffer.

A wicked look washed over her soft features. "And we shall start. Today I take the clay of these beings and shape it into what I desire. Some of you will become my little playthings. Dollies for me to dress up and show true suffering. I will watch others of you start wars over me and kill till your own brother lay at your feet. Structures will crumble to the last cobble stone and those that stand before me will lay in these piles. I want play time and I want it right now!"

The sudden whine of her voice was enough to draw the attention of even the deaf. Her filtered eyes looked through the waves of flesh. Today was but the first day in many to follow. With a flick of her wrist, a crackle of lights swarmed around her hand. The swirls of blistering light cascading over a few of the most beautiful women. Some were dressed in business suits, while others were in their everyday wear.

A young mother putting her kids in the car suddenly turned in the direction of Enchantra. Her expression went slack and her movements all but stopped. The fabrics encasing her boiled over in flash of light and began to burn the very flesh that they protected. Instantly, her clothes flickered and returned to an all new flesh of bearings. Now she truly became a doll of what could only be described as the most demented side show. Her hair which was once blonde was now the darkest shade of red. The tender flesh of her body was a pure white and showed the stitches that held both her mouth and eyes closed.

What could be understood as emotions, for this once normal woman, now looked to be caught in pure agony. Her once sensible shoes were now high heeled ballarina boots. The heel forced her to strive towards a constant balance on the tip of her toes. Her waist was caught in a bundle of shredded cloth and straps. The shirt had found its grip and became what seemed to be the tightest corset that anyone had every created. Her very insides were being pushed so close together that her stomach now only measured about 10 inches across.

Unbelievably, she was the tamest of the new found dolls but, her children didn't seem to agree. Their screams of fear rang out over the entire landscape. "Mommy, please! What are you doing? I'm scared!" Painted upon their faces were the trails of stinging tears. All the "thing" did was turn around and let out a bellowing growl. "Get over here now before I scream!" Enchantra was now showing her true childlike essence.

The so called dolls moved through the crowd. Once proud and respected women were now nothing more than a creation of a demented mind. Their whole lives had been taken away from them. As they pushed through the crowd, the already horrified bystanders began to scream and run away. Masses of twisted and enchanted flesh formed around the young Enchantra. "Good dollies, I would say that I am sorry for doing this but, I will tell you the truth. I know that you all are suffering inside. You can feel the constant pain that your body is in and you are fully aware of what you have become and who you use to be. Goody for me that you can't do a thing about it and will only listen to me. You all will suffer for my laughter and will do my bidding. Welcome to the rest of your life as my dollies." Enchantra pushed through the crowd, her sick and twisted creations in tail.

The city was overwhelmed with a new sense of what chaos could really be pushed to. Yet, this was only the beggining for little Enchantra. She had a true vision of what life was meant to be for the rest of time. A constant struggle day and night that would blanket them with an inpending pain. Her joy would be the only to escape her own cascading power. Life itself was getting its first taste of what suffering really was and all of it was held on the face of this seemingly innocent little girl.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is this like in high school? Where if I sleep with the teacher I will get an A? I mean... I'm not saying anything, but I'm not not saying anything.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Angelforonlyyou03 (what a mouthful!)! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

Greek's an interesting choice of language to speak. I don't think that I've seen it listed on an introduction before. Do you speak it because of your heritage or did you pursue learning it on your own? I find it very intriguing!

Liking night elves is something of a dirty pleasure on this server. I've found that many people are vehemently against any of the elven races, whether it's sin'dorei or kal'dorei. They're not in the majority, but at time they can be the loudest. Fortunately, I'm fairly fond of the night elves myself, though I was drawn to them for their vivid history and long-reaching impact that the race has had on the Warcraft universe. I've never before considered their visual appeal, particularly from a modeling standpoint!

Angelforonlyyou03 Wrote:Is this like in high school? Where if I sleep with the teacher I will get an A? I mean... I'm not saying anything, but I'm not not saying anything.
Oh my... Can I check with my boyfriend first?