Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ChrisisD`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Christiaan, a big fan of RP. The thing is, I couldn't find a good server to do that, until now!
Oh and I'm a student architecture...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, so my primary language is Dutch, although my english is really good if I may say so. (some spelling errors maybe every now and then)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was one of the first 6 years ago when it came out. I played it for about 7 months and got to lvl 60 and stopped (on a RP server). Since then I've been busy with all sorts of stuff. I really wanted to explore the world again with a nice comunity and good and fun RP gameplay!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled RP Private Server and this was what came up. Ofcourse I looked arround the forum and that really looked interesting. Specially the character creation part!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to mix things up. Not just one kind of RP. For instance I like it to be really relaxed some times with a quick chat or something like that and other times real tense with combat hanging in the air. The not knowing what comming is what really appeals to me in RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm still doubting about this. At least I want to be a hunter. But for race. I'm stuck between Dwarf and Orc. The Dwarf was my first ever character so that would bring back nice memories. Although I always liked the badass-ness of the Orc. I'll go with the Orc for now.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good RP environment with interesting characters. (If i see your character creation forum, that wont be a problem!) And ofcourse since it has been a while I want to explore the world. (I hope it won't be a problem I'm not a knowall anymore, more like a veteran...)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That will be probably about the Humility. Nicely said that everyone has their own hero and their own story and should get the room to explore their own stories. I'd love to see that in action!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A short story about the attack on the Crossroads in the Barrens:

Silently I sneaked by the guard and moved up behind a large rock on the west side of their camp. I grabbed my crossbow from my back and loaded it with an poisontipped arrow. I figured there were ten men in and arround the camp, nothing I haven't handled before.
The guard I just sneaked by walked back to the camp. "Everything is quiet sir. Nothing on the horison." He said to the officer in charge. "Good, change guard with Narim and get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us."
With them thinking it was all quiet it was my time to strike them. I looked arround the rock and saw the officer standing with his back facing me, talking to two of his men. I pointed my crossbow at him and waited untill they we're done talking.
The two soldiers turned their back to the officer and took a step in the other direction, before they landed the first step the officer fell down behind them, dead. "Alarm! We've been ambushed! To arms!" The quiet camp turned into a small fort. I loaded two more arrows and shot down two more guards before they found out where I was hiding.
I jumped out of my hiding spot and dropped my crossbow. I quickly grabbed a dagger and a small sword and ran to the first soldier comming at me.
"For the Horde!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. The soldiers we're well trained and knew how to handle themselves in combat.
A sword swept over my head. I pushed out my sword and felt it entering the soldiers body. He screamed and dropped to the ground. There we're seven soldiers still standing. They tried to flank me and eventually they did, I was surrounded by seven men.
Then it became slightly blurry before my eyes and all I could hear was the sound of swords clashing into eachother and screams that seemed to come from miles away. It became clearer in my mind and I saw just one men standing there. I saw the fear in his eyes when I took a step towards him. He turned arround and ran away. "Not on my watch" I said to myself and I grabbed the tip of the dagger and threw it at his back. He fell and let go an agonising scream. I walked up to him and saw tears in his eyes. I pointed my sword at his neck and in one quick swipe it was all silent again.
I walked up to the camp and looked inside the officers tent and found what I was looking for. A map of the regeon with all the guardpostes and patrolls on there. It was obvious they we're planning an attack.
I heard the sounds of hooves comming from the south so I quickly grabbed the map and other letters I found there and ran as quick as I could to Ogrimmar. "This attack can be stopped but they have to know."
Nearing the Crossroads to get a flight to Ogrimmar I felt a sharp sting in my leg. I looked down and saw an arrow. "NO!! This can't heapon, they have to know!" The sound of hooves grow stronger and withing seconds there were ten other soldiers standing arround me. Two stepped aside and there came an Orc. "What are you doing! This is high treason!" I yelled at him. "We all need to survive, this is my way of surviving. Any last words?" The orc grabbed a big twohanded sword from his back and pointed it at me.
I thought of my wife and my newly born son. I thought of the Crossroads and the imminent attack. I though about how I failed. This isn't supposed to end like this. I looked at the Orc and he saw the despair in my eyes. I saw a quick flinch of doubt in his. He raised his sword.
I clossed my eyes and thought about my wife and son. I loved them. I'll always love them.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, just excited to finaly play some good RP again! Thanks!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.