Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: deejay05`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm big on gaming and think of myself as universal when it comes to it. I'll play mostly anything, but RPGs are what I usually find myself playing. World of Warcraft was actually my first real introduction into an MMORPG. Since playing it I have yet to experience an actual immersion into RPing. Which is what I have been looking for in a game of its kind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A. - English(sorry if this is too short for yah)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing Warcraft 3 after a long run with Starcraft. When I first jumped into the Warcraft universe, I instantly fell in love. The concepts of the game were unlike what expected to see, and the lore of it all sealed the deal.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was playing retail for sometime on a RP/PvP server, and found it to be lacking the "RP" description. While I'm all for the occasional beat down of others. I really wanted to feel like my character mattered in a world built upon an a amazing story line. So I sought out a place where I could be amongst other players who shared that ideal. Thats when I used the magical powers of Google!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think of my self as universal and enjoy all roleplaying has to offer. Though if I had to choose it would be amongst others; with a little bit of action and a ton of laughter!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Blood Elves, formerly known as High Elves(Prince reference/Joke)This is because there a people just trying to get by. They have seen highs and lows through out there lives. Being exiled from Kalimdor, to become superior masters of the arcane, and then later having their city sacked by Arthas. They went through all this, and still like the phoenix(which symbolizes them)they rose from the ashes to overcome their extinction. As for class I would have to go with Death Knight. Simply because they were once the greatest their kingdoms had to offer, and knowing this Arthas, brought them back as his own.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are rather high. The process on which to even enter the server is amazing. I respect the ideal of getting to know the people around you, and allowing them to share with others a little bit of what brings them to this place. Other then that the RP aspect seems to be very promising.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect- Showing respect to others goes a long way and helps to create a better atmosphere. I personally believe that simple things you do out of respect creates a bigger and better impact on others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm actually working on something already that would be great for this part of my intro. I soon hope to finish and would love to add it here at a later time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.