Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GhoulMonkey`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love anything role-playing. Since those first isometric experiences, through a short interest in general fantasy novels, through my maturation as a gamer and a person. As far as I'm concerned, role-playing is the epiphany of any type of video/social gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Currently in the U.S, though originally from Israel. I'm rather confident in my English skills, and as I'm progressing in my academic career here, I am becoming more and more comfortable with it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The strategy games were a great part of my early experiences with PC gaming. Though I was far to young at that point to be interested in the lore and story line of those great games, I still thoroughly enjoyed the since of the world. World of Warcraft was something that I could never get myself comfortable with. Though the rich world and the great mechanics made me open and re-open several trial accounts, the monthly subscription and the lack of role-playing and interest in the story from fellow players continually drew me away.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Just as many new members here, I also googled "Best WoW Roleplaying Private Server" and stumbled upon this little place. Though somewhat intimidated by the ammount of rules, policies and procedures, especially due to my limited experience with WoW mechanics, I believe that given the chance I will definitely enjoy this different and more appropriate approach to WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As far as I an concerned, Roleplaying is an all inclusive experience. To get a true feeling for the character you playing you must engage it with a variety of experiences. That being said, my main intention with WoW role-playing is question, learning the role and establishing a characted that is both comofrtable in that world and contributes to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Elves are my usual choice. Usually less physical, and more reliant on their wit and intelligence, that coincide better with the type of characters that I am most comfortable role-playing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
An engaging rediscovery of WoW. Hopefully one that will become a lasting experience. While the mechanics of WoW are enjoyable enough on their own, they cannot be compared to the feeling of being part of a great story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find the Out-of-Character limitations a perfect remedy for my past disappointments with other RP servers, both private and Blizzard managed. This alone is enough to get me excited and give it a go.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
No quite yet. Though after reading the forums for advice, I have a general idea for the core of my character, I would only be able to truly see it come to life after integrating it to actual plating.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I am hoping that this introduction meets your criteria.
A lovely introduction. Welcome to the server!