Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: fireworks`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My love of MMORPG's all began with the soft hum of my Dreamcast, in the middle of the night, with Phantasy Star Online (Of course, run through dial-up). I love being "The Devil's Messenger," and this can often lead to me getting into a bit of trouble, normally, this is not entirely intentional.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend gave me a copy of Warcraft III to try out, and it all went from there. When World of Warcraft was released, I had to get it as soon as possible, and I did. It was perfect on many dimensions for me, from the nostalgia of Phantasy Star Online, to the great enjoyment I received from Warcraft III, their combination was clearly ecstasy. One thing that was clearly lacking in PSO, however, was RP, which was something I soon found myself interested in.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google was my best friend for finding this server. The reason why I'm asking to join is actually because you have to ask to join. The people who will be on this server, I can hope, will be more reliable and more dedicated to actually roleplaying, rather than ruining the experience for everyone else.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, preferably in pairs can be fun. Fighting, action, those are great too. Big groups, however, I'm not a gigantic fan of. It can get a little too much for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Undead, and my favorite class is Rogue. I have been a Horde fan since I first played World of Warcraft, and Rogue was my first class. It's sort of a nostalgic, as well, comfortable class for me. So, I stick to it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am really hoping that this server is a great RP server, judging by what I've seen looking through, you guys sustain a pretty sturdy core of members, and hopefully I can sprout into one of these members.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
A lot of them. Banning rape, "drug use" (Which ends up looking silly anyhow), and racism from coming up is a must in any private server. Though, I do have a question, can we still be racist towards the races in the game? Let's face it, Goblins are jerks.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Assuming this is not currently required, I will put it off for later when I get a better feel for the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all.
A lovely introduction. Welcome to the server!