Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pride`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
To start off, I'm a guy who is really laid-back and fun. I enjoy all types of games and am not really picky about much. I enjoy making situations, in and out of game, fun and interesting, so that everyone can have some good ol' fashion fun. If it's not enjoyable for everyone, I tend to try and twist the situation so that those who are being excluded or who are bored, can become more involved, once again both in and out of game.

I'm really into the Warcraft Lore and try to make characters who have an interesting personality or with faults that will affect their lives. I'm pretty creative when it comes to games, writing and arts. This is pretty much a quick look at me.

I've been checking out this site for quite some time and I've found it to be rather impressive, compared to my other stops. I would like to thank whomever is reading this, ahead of time, for their time and consideration.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the Great White North of Canada, although originally, I was born in New York State. My primary language is, English. However, I am also fluent in French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I only ever played Warcraft III and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, online and offline. I loved that game and still head on it every once and a while for a quick Custom Game. I've also read the majority of the Warcraft books and that just intensified my like of Warcraft in general. And of course, I've played WoW since the days of the 60! The vanillaness in all it's beauty.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Googled, private WoW RP servers and checked through a couple. In the end, I went through two or three before deciding I wanted to try this one out. It seemed the most... Professional. No Vampires makes me a happy man.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP, although I prefer to keep my RP in crowds of less than 6. Anymore, and it's hard to develop a connection between characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is, by far, Goblins. I love their quirkiness and their chaotic natures. You can't ever tell what a Goblin is thinking. My favorite class is split between rogues and hunters. I like the rogue because they are not only stealthy, but they can be almost berserker-like and I enjoy hunters, because hunters have a deep connection with animals and are pros with bows and guns.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect decent to great RP fun and multiple people to RP with daily. I also expect that the rules, which I read, are followed almost to the book, to make sure that drama and other unfun things, are between in existence and minimum.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. It's as simple as that. No explanation required.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The door shut behind the man as he entered the cold, gray room. A single light bulb was attached to the ceiling, covering the sides of the room with shadows.

"No... Let me out!" The man shouted, strutting around the room in anger. "Let me out!" But there was only emptiness in this room. Only darkness. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he began to see the silhouette of someone sitting against the wall. He ran to it and knelt down. "Hey." There was no answer. "Hey. You awake?" He prodded the shape with his finger. He heard and saw the shadow fall over and he moved, so the light would help him see it clearer. He quirked a brow. "What?" There was nothing there anymore. No body, no dirt, nothing. He stood and scratched his head. "What the hell...?" He turned and saw another shadow of a person, sitting against the wall. He ran to it, but before he spoke, it had already disappeared. He began to giggle silently to himself, before shaking his head and turning to face the door. But, there was no door. He ran to where it was, feeling the wall and finding nothing. He began feeling his way around the room, looking for a doorknob. He found nothing, but that didn't stop him. He continued looking, feeling and running around this room. Eventually, he began laughing to himself as he ran. Always laughing at nothing. In the dark.

"How long has that one been out?" A uniformed man asked another, much older, in a suit.

"About two years." He replied, sighing.

"Huh. And nothing yet?"

"No. We're going to try some new meds that were just approved, but, I have little hope. At the very least, we can give him some comfort for the rest of his life."

"Comfort, doc? You seen him?"

"He may not show it, but it's possible he may be feeling our presence. Happy that we're with him. You kn..." A maniacal laughter is heard and the two men rush, through a hallway full of cells. They stop at a cell at the far end of the hallway. A single light bulb lights the room slightly, covering the sides in shadows. In the cell, is a man sitting calmly in a chair, laughing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you, to whomever is reading this for their time and consideration!
Welcome to the server!