Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: natev1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ah, well, hello there. I found World of Warcraft about four years ago, and since then, I've been hooked. Unfortunately within the last half-year or so (perhaps even longer?) I quit. Lately, especially because of the increase of cataclysm information, I've found myself playing WoW more and more - but not retail, because I am cheap =P. Unfortunately most private realms (and to be honest, most retail realms) aren't a very good source of RP. That's why I'm happy I've found a private realm specifically for it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I reside in the U.S., and unlike my his panic friends I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A youtube video, actually. I was hooked since the moment I saw it. From then on I slowly rose to an active, some-what obsessive raider. Writing has always seemed interesting to me, especially in the form of roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys by searching 'wow rp private server' :P. Seems like there is a good tight community here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplaying. It seems to me that the more exciting and interactive it is the more I seem to enjoy it. Also, roleplaying with large groups of people really interest me. It's great to see a good number of intelligent people together roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that I usually play as a Tauren, not only because of their looks, but because of their calm, peaceful nature. Their ties with nature also interest me, so I can be commonly caught playing a shaman. With the upcoming expansion, I also find myself getting more and more interested in goblin lore. I really, really want to play as a thieving goblin rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good, intelligent community where roleplaying isn't very clique-y would be ideal. I also prefer to roleplay with people that aren't grammar-Nazi's, because I fear they would be rather unkind to me. :P I try my best at the English language, but we all have room for improvement. Naturally, I also expect the server to be very heavily RP-based.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None of the posted rules conflict with me personally, and I especially appreciate the "maturity" section, because to me I feel that is a big, all-around must for every roleplayer to have to keep all of the OOC-drama from happening.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll fill this out at a later time, considering the local time I have and that I don't even know what Gruntship is.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What is "Gruntship" (as stated above?)
Welcome to the Server!

I would strongly encourage you to re-read the rules present throughout the forum and the wiki before heading in-game. Once there, enjoy your stay!

"Grunt" is the forum group seasoned members of the server belong to. How to become one is described in detail in the above-mentioned rules... Right here, in fact!