Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fash1ma`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I have been playing world of warcraft about a year now and for me it's getting boring and so I thought I'd give a go for rp. As a player I really like the story behind quests, I always read the quest through before accpeting and completing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Estonia, native language estonian but they have always showed movies in english (I understand movies without subs) which really has helped me a lot plus I have been learning english since 3rd grade and now I'm in highschool.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend randomly started playing "World of Warcraft", I watched him few times and thought to play it as well. Then I ran out of money and quitted "World of Warcraft".

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Totally randomly because I didn't play retail anymore for sometime now and I was searching for roleplaying private server. Glad I found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything, I really don't like to limit my options, I like all kind of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like blood elfs because they look exactly like me. In blond hair color I mean because that's their primary hair color I think. I like many classes but hate some.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not really expecting anything I just hope it's worth it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of those because without strict rules roleplay gets out of hand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Vynlaethas one of the sin'dorei was walking outside of Silvermoon. The beauty of his homeland stunned him and as he continued to walk he stumbled on a place named "dead scar" and he felt the scar in his heart aching. He felt immeasurable anger and deep misery. Very soon one of the scourge started running at him. Then he whispered: "Let the fury of sunwell bring you down" and the scorching flame burned the bones to ashes. He started walking back to Silvermoon and as he walked back he swored to get revenge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Fash1ma! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Make sure to /join chat in-order to join our global OOC channel in-game.

I've been playing World of Warcraft for a number of years now and the grind can definitely get fairly tedious after some time. Fortunately, when raiding and farming and instance running grows to be too boring, there is always roleplaying! I think that it's infinitely more enjoyable, mostly because of the variations that can occur. It's player-driven, which means that not every encounter is the same or even scripted. Very awesome!

Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!