Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: efhb1994`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a calm and polite guy who keeps his negative throughts to oneself.

I play vastly numbers of games; real time strategy, turn based strategy, RPG, MMORPG and first person shooter.

I play on both PC and Xbox 360, I even got a Wii which I not often play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the south part of sweden called Skåne. My primary language is ofcouse my native language swedish. I'm also quite fluent with English aswell but there can always be improvements.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I've always been interested in games with storylines. The first time I've ever played a Warcraft game was when I was quite small, I don't remember exactly what age but I was in the third grade. The game was Warcraft 3 Reigon of Chaos and I was stunned by amazement.

I've also played The Frozen Throne aswell, both offline and online. I've played WoW since early 2006 and I'm still playing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you through googling for Private RP servers and Conquest of The Horde was the most interesting and appealing server with ofcouse a sense of professionalism.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I ofcouse enjoy fighting, action but I prefere to not be killed but I'm flexible to such matters. I also enjoy with people around when RPing and well, it's always nice with relaxing in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race in WoW is Human due to the close connection to ourselves, you understand how they think which is important to me as a RPer.

My favorite classes are Rogue and Paladin. Rogues for being in the shadows and fight dirty. Paladins due to their faith and devotion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect daily RP which is both enjoyable and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All the rules are branches of a tree which makes all of them, equally important to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefere to save this for the possible gruntship considering an envolved character that I will RP.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing specific, only that I look forward to join this great community of role players.
Right, Could I've a respond?

Thank you in advance.