Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dohgy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player I tend to be a team player. I like to help out others before I help myself, if possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S. and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Years ago back when vanilla was up, a buddy of mine sat me down and showed me this game and I was instantly sucked in.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I heard of it and thought to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds really. At first, I never saw myself as a RolePlayer but when I tried on a separate game, I noticed that i can be quite detailed and got some recognition for being a good RolePlayer. I have a pretty detailed imagination.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid is my all time favorite. It's what I've played for a long time. But I do like Undead Warlocks and Human Deathknights just as much.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, seeing how you guys don't just let ANYONE in and hand out this application, I expect to RP how RP should be like.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this, but my favorite has to be the Respect rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small town burning to the ground. And what did that young boy do? He smiled with a grin. "Fools," he would say as he stepped away from every smoldering civilization that hissed by his ears. With every family with their screaming and crying, he would only look back with no sympathy. "Blind fools," he'd repeat. Seemed as if there was no true home for this child. No one understands his ways of how he thinks, for he is alone in his own way. He would see everyone without eyes, this boy.

Behind that grin was caring and loving, yet he knew he couldn't help the trapped and weak. Living on is his own way of life, he travels among those voided sockets that seem to have something there, but when there is really nothing at all.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All i got to say is I hope I'm accepted. This server seems pretty legitimate and fun.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.