Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prestige Applications Closed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you may have noticed Prestige Applications have been processed at a very slow rate as of late, the reasons for this include the work being done preparing for the restart but also a revision of the prestige title process as a whole. Kretol has already revealed some of our ideas for how the new prestige system will likely work and I don't have much to add to it but the promise that we'll try to finish it as soon as possible, but in the meantime we will not accept any new applications nor will we process those not already accepted. This is to lessen the burden already on us so that we can focus on getting done and means we don't accidently approve or deny someone who would or would not be eligible for a certain prestige with the new system.

Those already accepted can of course keep working on their storylines, this only affects those who have not recieved an approval before this post was made.
I am sadness, however I am glad that this makes your jobs easier! ^^

Also I am eager to learn of the new prestige system.
Pretty much that ^