Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aldane`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Salutations. My name is Aldane and I would like to tell you a bit about myself. I am an avid gamer whose always been on the lookout for rare and unique experiences; Such as, of course MMO's, console gaming and other leisure activity. My interest has primarily always been more focused to online gaming moreso if anything and I have often found myself a part of many products. I should mention along with it that I have a great interest in immersion and roleplaying. It has always been something special to me and I feel empty if there isn't that immersion aorund when I play. I cannot stand the sight of a online game that lacks the proper immersion...in other words I mean to say that it lacks roleplay. I find it hard to stand any sort of player who tries to grief or uses broken english to communicate. I found myself here out of a random google search I did for roleplaying. I can say it holds my interest and I like the concepts provided with it. A bit more if I may...I first got interested in roleplay from a childhood experience where me and my friends would act out various characters from television, books, or games. I remember us acting out fighting and other sorts of fantasy. I guess this is what hooked me for the future and would eventually pave out my need to fuel this vanity.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America, as expected english is my native language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out playing Runescape and that's what got me into further games when Runescape became dead to me due to what they had done to it. I decided to try something new and went to the store and said 'Hey! World of Warcraft! That looks interesting.' So, that's how that happened.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be honest when I put in for a roleplaying private server this one was at the top of the page so I clicked it and took a look around for a bit before making my choice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The type of roleplay I tend to flock around is progressive plotlines and things that shape a character's mold and heart. This could be a tragic event or how the character has been brought up. I've always been big for in depth progession. A better example...I like to place my characters where they gain unto them, the character perspective of the world around them. I want to see through my character's eyes as I write this story and intertwine those around me with is or her actions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A human paladin. There is a reason of course. The humans have such a rich a political history with honor, conflict, and unity. The original Grand Alliance will always have a place in my heart speaking lorewise of course. The collaspe of it and what had happened only made humans a interesting choice to start on. The beginning conflict with the Orcs to Arthas and the downfall of Lordaeron. Humans have always interested me. I am a fan of rich culture such as that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect there to be a decent enough roleplaying enviroment for people like us to move into and settle down without the trolls and griefers. A utopia if you could call it that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My biggest headnod goes out to respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to hold out on this if I may for the time being. I would like to get a feel for what I am diving into. Rest assured though, I have a great deal of stories all in time if that is acceptable. Though, I must say...the fact that there is an option to show off personal experience is a unique way to test our prowess.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, to sum it up I look forward to this experience.
Best regards!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.