Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shawsi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi im Mark, I have played WoW on an off for around about 3 years now and would like to merge my many years of D&D experience with WoW. I currently work in a Deli and really enjoy interacting with all types of different people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am currently living in Manchester, UK and my primary language is English, but as u may one day see in game I rush my typing and sometime it looks like im talking in Chinese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW as I said earlier about 3 years ago. Before I had a computer of my own, me and a few friends used to go to an internet gaming café in Manchester city centre and whilst my friend were all tied up playing FPS I was more interested in MMORPG's I started playing WoW with a few Chinese friends I had made at the internet gaming café as I really enjoyed working together to complete common goals.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched for your server because recently I had been informed about private servers and after playing some rather poor excuses for servers I thought that a dedicated RP server would be an awful lot more structured and would also offer a balanced and also a close to retail experience of the game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In regards to role play I like a good mixture of general talking in game, general questing and helping others when I have spare time to go the needed areas and mobs. What appeals to me the most is making friends and being known for being helpful and good advice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't think I have a specific favorite class but in general I like playing spell casters as I like to be the supporting member of a party. I think if I am accepted onto the server I will most probably play as a Draenei Shaman as it is the one class I have never tried playing as. Also this class is all about teamwork.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to offer a good range of solid RP and action I hope that the people within the game are as interested as I am in making new friends and expressing their own secret persona as I am.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In the rules and regs respect seems to have stood out the most. Respect is vital in even normal WoW to ensure great game play for all and in RP in is even more vital so I like the rules the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.