Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bennerboy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a roleplayer/raider on Retail, Though I don't necessarily use them simultaneously, It is quite fun none the less to RP through a raid instance, From my Retail server iv'e had over 4 years of experience as a roleplayer, Iv'e done a dozen backgrounds, personalities, personal progressions paths, and so on, so I'm very flexible, and adaptable in the Roleplay field.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born & raised in America/C.A. I speak english, and some Yurok, which is my native heritage. however its difficult to learn since there are no more elders left in our line.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into it after I quit Everquest. I believe that's self explanatory ^_^

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to search for a private server that was dedicated to Roleplay, several servers iv'e tried to promote it but, unfortunatly, griefers are everywhere, so I looked up private servers, and, here I am :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a variety of Roleplay, evil, sanctified, crusades, underground orginizations, fanatical zealots, i'm familiar with almost every background of Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I perfer Orc Warrior, not only is it my main/most played toon on Retail but I absolutely love the Orcish history of Azeroth, they've been through hell and back on many occasions, when it comes to endurance & strength, Orcs rise to the top of the survival list.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find much roleplay opportunities, maybe a guild if Im lucky, As long as I get to develope some roleplay while I'm here I'll be content.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm glad to see order is being placed, several other private servers iv'e applied to are complete chaos so I'm hoping to see some proper etiquette. (if any)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Karogash... and this.. is my story...

Many years ago I used to serve under Garrosh, when we found him in Outlands, and we realized he was Grommash Hellscream's own son, I could not believe it... until I saw him with my own eyes...

The burning hatred in his eyes... the fire of life within him was like a forest set ablaze, he was deffinatly Grom's son.

I was promoted to Commander beneath him when we had set out to Northrend, but before this the war with the Legion was fierce, but once Illidan Stormrage was laid to rest, and the Black Temple silent once more, We had set our sights on Northrend, but it wasn't until Arthas made the first strike on us that we made our move, and fought back.

In Northrend, I had witnessed things from undead atrocities, to grand structures left behind by the Titans, in all my years as a Blademaster of the Warsong I had never dreamed of seeing so much in the world... in one place...

As Field Commander I was to be Garrosh's eyes, Everything that happened in the field I was to report upon my return to Warsong Hold, our base of operations. To me... it seemed strange, the almighty Garrosh, hiding behind thick steel walls?...

It wasn't until I realized just how unstable Garrosh was that I began to have second thoughts... but when I heard that Garrosh was to take Thralls place as Warchief... I could not be part of it.

Yes, I am an Orc, but the stereotypical claim that we orcs are Warmongers, nothing but savages... some of us don't murder civilians... and until I see this side of Garrosh... until I am sure that he is not a heartless monster.....

...It's strange... maybe even ironic... call me a hypocrite if you want... but when Garrosh was to take Thralls place I went mad... even insane... I allowed the demon within my to take over, and now I'm just a husk of who I once was...

I'm no longer Karogash Valgernoz..... That Orc died a long time ago...

I'm....

Something else....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As far as I know, I'm just here to Roleplay!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
Quite alot to take in :shock: I'll read it over a couple times.

Anyways, Glad to be here, Hoping I can earn a place in this server :mrgreen: