Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vandialis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm 23 from Massachusetts with my own business and a busy life. I used to play WoW a lot especially around the Burning Crusade era. However getting to mid-20's is scary and some things are just more important then paying for a monthly game! Though love it as I might. Roleplay was filled with griefers, godmoding, and overall bad writers. It was a happy farewell I left remembering my good experiences. Though more recently me and an old friend were browsing private servers of other MMO's in fact, when I stumbled upon this. The prospect of an active, private, full blown free-RP server is wonderful. Playing wise? I'm always in character, I do enjoy instances and quests, if only for the fun factor. The same goes for PvP. I ran my own Roleplay guild on a Rp/Pvp server for two years. It was a record I think at the time. Strictly heavy roleplay and expected quality form my members. Though I'm tired of leading, I would bring the same knowledge and experience to keep Roleplay flourishing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America. English. Not sure what else to say here. English and Bad English! What movie?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into it years back, when 50 was the cap. Then it just grew from there…Though what got me into it? Friends, fun, that's what it's for after all. Having fun. Oh and Warcraft 3, Of course I had played that first.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Private, which means strictly Roleplayers, and NO more dealing with Blizzard. It was found on accident! But it caught my eye, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of the above. My character is real, so I play him real. He needs time to relax after a full day of action-packed edge of your seat thrilling adventures. Along with change. We all change in real life. Mind-boggling events should change characters as well. I think Roleplay is completely only limited by ones imagination (Within lore's standards of course). My past guild would have stand-offs against armies of undead! Of course…there weren't any in game. We would put them there in our writing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm going to have to say a Paladin to play. Blood Elf. There was just so much gritty lore behind it, and everyone hated you. With good Rpers conflict makes good Roleplay. That and I made a rather good one if I do say so myself. Lore wise? I've really gotten into the humans as of late. The comics (I find) Are incredibly immersing. I enjoy following the king of Stormwind. We often forget how epic and great humans can be, behind the other races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, rather high. I did make a post asking about the server but I think questions are good. Though It's of course not all take and no give. I expect to help Roleplay grow and get better and better. Maybe outside those “hotspots” too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably just the general expectations of maturity are my favorite. The serious application process will keep out those who can't figure it out in the first place. I don't want to roleplay as your angry boyfriend. Now you can't find me to ask. (Pending approval)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Damned bloody noses. He got them for as long as he could remember. From falling as a youngling under the golden Azeroth sun, to even a sneeze from an allergy while training in his youth, they happened. One crack to the nose from that damn Scarlet, and drop after drop stained the blanket of snow, that never seemed to stop falling. The white flakes dusted his short black hair as he leaned against the large broadsword, tip dug into the ground. He shook his head, the flakes fluttering off and going back into the blowing wind of the Blizzard. It never ended in Northrend, it was the real battle. You were forced to fight against the weather constantly, at least you got breaks against the Lich King. Though today Vandialis was off on a new task, with the Hordes colors flapping around his chest and legs. The tabard was a little too big but, it didn't bother him. These white-and-red clad crusaders had set up a cozy little camp too close to a Horde settlement, and here he was to snuff it out. He was on a Conquest for the Horde and after all, it only made sense. The pure bleach white snow stained and streaked with blood, and not form his nose.

He grinned slightly at his handiwork, always surprised at himself for just how cruel he could be. Looking ahead blood streaked down over his lips to drip from his chin. That's when he noticed it, the shift in wind. What was this change? It slowly began to die down…the snow falling much lighter…and straight down. Was the storm coming to an end? A few more steps in revealed the bulk of he camp. A fire was still blazing, hides set up to block out snow and wind to let one rest. With the Blizzard coming to an end this place looked Private...it looked like home. Well for that night at least. Trudging through the snow, hearing his own steps now that the howl of the wind left, he made his way into the small stick and hide shelter, moving to get under it. Though that's when he felt it. Drip…drip…he looked down to see his own blood drips now splattering and staining his new tabard. “Oh great…” He muttered, low in his throat. “That Horde Barracks master isn't going to like this…” A long sigh followed, that Orc was so fanatical about keeping Tabards pristine, they were on short supply! And his was already ruined…Damn bloody noses. He got them for as long as he could remember.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I saw youtube links are approved yes? This was a video I shot, and edited. Of course, not possible without the help and cooperation of MANY roleplayers. Not all from my guild. It was for an inter-guild Roleplay event being planned by me and another leader. Sort of a trailer for the actual Roleplay. I just thought it would give a good show of the time and dedication to Roleplay me and those that hopefully apply too are going to bring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9fy21sJ2s
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.