Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FoCuLize`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 19 year old guy from Chicago and I was introduced to World of Warcraft by my brother. I played WoW off and on for a couple months back in ‘08 and to tell you the truth I was there for Role-Playing the whole time, whatever chance I got to RP I capitalized on it I knew exactly what it was and how to RP, The reason why I'm here now is because my brother and his friend want to get into some good RP action and we definitely think this will be our chance to, and this experience will also help me become a better writer after starting under my brother.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, Lived here since I was born and I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The way I got into World of Warcraft was watching my brother play constantly, and then in the future he allowed me to create a character on his account, so at that time that's when my WoW history started and this was back in 2008.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend of mine was looking for a Role-Playing private server for WoW and managed to stumble upon CotH and we were locked in from the very start.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm looking for some action, I'm looking for a good story that leads into some sword against sword combat or even a simple bar-brawl. Usually you'll find me wanting to get into a couple of friendly duels, but I also happen to like relaxing in a tavern having a few drinks with a couple comrades while laughing and telling really stupid jokes, so it really depends on what I feel like doing at that moment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves would definitely have to be my first choice because their history is what I really found appealing in the first place, the way that they stood back up on their feet and took back what was left of their homeland after that attack by the undead was awesome. I would definitely have to play as a Warrior, in every Mmorpg I've chosen a Warrior, because a warrior best describes my gaming personality, I need to be in the middle of the battlefield at all time dishing damage every moment so Warriors are a must.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is strangely high, considering I have never been this excited for a Role-Playing server before, this is a first.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role-Playing really appeals to me, having the thought about being able to completely be In-character in-game is going to be an extremely exciting thing to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This isn't a dream. Those exact words slipped into his head as Haeos laid there on a battlefield drenched in his blood and the blood of his comrades. This seemed like another ambush created by a group of undead foes that finally succeeded in taking down their target, Haeos.

It smelled like death that evening, like a long years battle just came to an end. Haeos and his men reached their destination, it was time for a little peace away from combat, it was time to go to a place where they could relax and put down their arms while having a few good beers, However, the situation they walked into would change Haeos's life forever. There was no signs of life just a huge scorched zone covered in bones and ashes of the victims of this devastating attack. They entered quickly realizing what had happened to this peaceful town, as the sun began to set and drift passed their eyes, each sword, mace, and axe became unsheathed.

“ Seems like another message left by our undead friends… This time they're really pissed off from that last defeat, it obviously shows if they had to go and lay waste to this town. “ He brushed his blood-red hair away from his right eye and behind his right ear while he stood tall and spoken those words to his comrades. They would slowly begin proceeding straight down towards the center of the burnt and fiery pit, the night approached and the cold winds came bringing a nervous chill down their spines, this time, this night felt different than any other night. “ Everyone, prepare yourselves, this doesn't feel righ… “ Haeos was interrupted by several thrown weapons which were coming straight at him and his comrades, he and his men avoided the incoming attack by being shielded from one of the elite warriors. “ Lets teach these bastards a lesson, they've ambushed the wrong soldiers… Charge!! “ He shouted rigorously as they charged head on at their enemy with their weapons drawn. The fight lasted several hours as more and more undead arrived to take the place of their fallen, Haeos showed fatigued after every swing of his axes this battle started to take a toll on them, they were soon disarmed and brought to their knees, one by one his men was slaughtered and all he could do was watched while they struggled to keep breathing. His vision slowly faded as he collapsed to his back from searing pain. “ This is it, we've been defeated.” He spoken in his head before losing complete consciousness.

An undefined amount of time passed, Haeos had been brought back to the living, he rose and looked down towards his comrades to witness their bodies being nothing but rotten corpses, lifting himself off of the ground shaking as he stood up, using his legs felt new to him, like being partially paralyzed for several weeks then being able to walk again. Using the back of his left hand to rub his eyes, the texture of his hand to him felt strange, it felt extremely rough, he opened his eyes and looked at his hand… “ How can this be? Am I dreaming? “ He slowly leaned over to grasp one of his axes from off of the ground and brushed the dirt from it, bringing up towards his face he couldn't believe what has happened… “ This… isn't a dream. “

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is going to be an amazing experience, this will definitely be the number one best RP Server out.
Welcome to the server!