Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MrBubbles1115`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Myself as a player, I am complex so to speak, I can roll many different types of characters, from the strong, brave leader, to the sneaky, hidden In the shadows thief.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I the country that I myself come from, is Canada, and no I don't speak “Canadian” I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft when I was younger, when I herd from it from all of my friends, So I tried it, and fell in love with it, I have been playing for about four years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was previously on another server called “Prologue” but the amount of players on it when I was, due to the time zones, was very little, so I searched out others along with my friend, and he found this one, I read up on it, and enjoyed what I read.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplay I enjoy most over all, is more of the leadership style, like the Captain of the Stormwind guard, or even the leader of a small group of players, if that's a style of roleplay?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Either Human paladin, Human Death knight, because, for Human Dk or Paladin, the paladin would be a good starting point, a humble Paladin who is just trying to make his mark on the corrupt world he lives in, so he ventures out to do so, but later on, he falls in to peril, and is slowly getting corrupt, than, later on in his life, he becomes a Death knight, cast out of all of what he used to know, not knowing what to do, he seeks help, and it's all random from there.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be a good server for Rp, and an active one at that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one regarding Godmoding, and Metagaming, because in the past, I have witnessed, and delt with, various cases of both, and it gets on my nerves –a lot-.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Firstly, we shall start off with a young man named peregrin, he lives in Redridge with his family, his mother, his father, and his brother, merry. They live on a farm out east, they are a humble family, not much gold, but they pass by. One day Merry and Perry are out on a fishing trip, they are out for a few hours, once they reach home however, they will witness something that will change their lives forever. They see that there farm has been pillaged by Orcs, their mother, father, dead, everything, gone. They try to live on their own, but with no gold, or food, they cannot, so they decide to go and seek guidance, and help possibly. For two years, the boys wander around, gathering gold and food as they go, until they end up in Arathi Highlands, the home of Stromgarde, the two boys, Merry and Perry, decide to sign up, hoping for a better life, but that life did not last long for Merry. Shortly after the duo signed up, the camp was attacked by a horde of Orcs and Trolls, Merry was killed brutally by a troll and his raptor. Perry was in great sorrow over the loss of his brother, but he knew that this could not get in the way of his line of duty. Perry stayed with Stromgarde for a grueling three years, until one day, he had an idea, he switched his armor with the clothing of a killed civilian during a battle and snuck off. Perry went into hiding for one whole year, until he made his way to Stormwind. When Perry herd that the guard was taking new recruits, he jumped at the chance, signed up, and gave it his all. After only –three months- of being with the guard, he was promoted majorly, to Captain. He was the best captain the city has ever seen, he fended off demons, bandits, and even an apparent “demi god”. until one day, Perry grew ill, he had black veins creeping up his neck, his eyes, grew dark, skin, pale, his fiancé Kim was worried for him, she did everything she could! But nothing was good enough, Perry past away shortly after this, and the guard did find a new captain, but none could live up to him. Long live Peregrin Stanley, Captain of the Stormwind Guard, Father of Eldor, and Would have been, Husband to Kim.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! =3
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.