Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: evildemonlucas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I enjoy playing with other players, and having fun. I like to share interesting OOC conversations and I love creating "mini-plotlines" which anyone is invited to really. I just like having fun with others and the creative out put of RP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the UK, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the Warcraft series with Warcraft 2 and 3. I loved the story line and when I found RP on WoW, I thought it was paradise.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
RP on retail was fun, but now on EU servers no one reads any lore and just assume every thing. That or they just do not RP any more and just do OOC activities... the worst on my RP server is Goldshire, where every one just "cybers". RP on retail has become something horrible, and I gave up. A friend introduced me to the CotH servers, and I watched him play abit. I loved it, no "lol-RPers" and added detail, also RPing with GMs who can enhance what is happening so much.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all sorts of RP, but I generally play adventure or traveller. Never staying on one place for too long and rarely making relationships. Sometimes other players join me and we set out in small groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf paladin, I love all race lore, so the only reason was one of my favourite mains was a Blood Elf paladin. (Blood Knight)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent level of RP and a fun community

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, if you mean which rule I like the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
ARGENT TEAM, CRASHED CITADEL, BOREAN TUNDRA

"What the hell happened here?" there were deep slashes in the human's torso and face. I turned to look at the others, a blood elf female, who goes by the name of "Trix" looked at me and held my arm under the tension.
"Human weapons on a human corpse? I don't like this at all," the dwarf mumbled, "I should never have helped this group of Argent."
We all looked up at the ruins of the Scourge citadel, the cloying mist clouding the finer details of the monstrosity. The scent of undeath hung thickly in the still air. I noticed fresh marks in the snow next to where the human was butchered. It was clear that a large box shaped object was once here, what ever happened must have been to do with the box.
The citadel had crashed and snow filled the central hall, though mixed with dead bodies from the Scourge who died in the crash, foot prints leading back to camp could be seen, also a large box was dragged. We stepped out and noticed lots of foot prints, not human, heading down into the pools of geysers. Trix inspected them and warned us they were nerubian.

HORDE CAMP, EAST OF GEYSERS, BOREAN TUNDRA

"Another forsaken day in these barren wastes. We Blood Knights may be able to use the Light, but posting me in Borean Tundra was a bit... dismissive of my capabilities if you ask me" said the Blood Elf, faced me, since her eyes were covered up by a black bandanna. We reached the group of travellers I was to work with, "Meet Krarosh Gorescree, one of the Warsong orcs, he will be helping the camp for a few days before heading out to the Warsong Hold" Krarosh nodded at me, the Blood Elf nodded at a troll, "This is Tzul'ka, a dark spear head hunter." The troll didn't even look at me. She pointed at two undead females, "We call them the Forsaken Sisters, they haven't told us their real names, they are heading to the Forsaken camp in Eastern Dragonblight." They looked at me and grinned. The Blood Knight looked at me. "We head off in ten minutes, get your stuff ready." I nodded at her, in awe of her beauty, her hair waved freely in the wind like pearly strands of silk. The fact she is blind means she has no sense of vanity and will not turn on another for mere looks. Almost as if were a sign of destiny that I meet this girl in a desolate waste land, where the winds chill to the bone.

ARGENT TEAM, CRASHED CITADEL, BOREAN TUNDRA

"Songstrider!" I turned to see the night elf hunter who joined us earlier, "the humans, they... they have lost it! The box they found, it was full of saronite!"

"Saronite?!" shouted the dwarf, "Songstrider, we have to head back and help them, it messes with the head... we don't know how, but it sends people mad. They hear voices, they call it "master"."

Once we got to the camp, I tried speaking to the leader, “Thalador Songstrider, I am sick of these little games! The Master's voice says your are traitors, I do not know what to believe!” He held his head in confusion, all of a sudden he turned still and cold. “Yes... I will...”

“A-are you okay, here let me help you to a bed.” Trix tried to help him up and comfort him, while leading him to a bed. He turns and backhands her in the face, she falls to the floor. Two men try to grab me, I cast word of pain on both them. They screamed as they struggled to gain control of the pain. I helped Trix up and ran, so did the dwarf, and an odd gnome warlock, who helped us in the citadel. The entire human camp was after us. We ran down the path leading to the geysers, not noticing we were following the nerubian foot prints.

The night elf, who we did not notice follow us, jumped out in front of us. We all stopped, “The humans stopped chasing you...” he looked at me with a plain expression, “,,, and if you would think before you run any random place, you would notice you were running into a possible swarm of nerubian.” His face turned into complete dread as he felt a slight vibration under his feet. I was about to ask him what was wrong, when nerubian tunnellers jumped out of the snow around us.

` ***
While some perish, some lose sense of life. Others meet new allies and lost relations, the sense of life returns, only to become lost again. The process repeats its self countless times like all reality in this universe.

While the brave travellers from the Argent camp battled the Nerubian in the Northen geysers, the Horde squad was advancing on the Nerubian nests to the east, little did they know they were both aiding each other by spreading the Nerubain on two fronts.
The Horde squad was assigned to place explosives in the entrances of the nests, to cave them in. It was nearly suicide, a group of Horde assaulting a nest of Nerubian. Though they succeeded in blocking the entrances, little did they know the Nerubian on the surface where setting up ambush points along their way back to the camp. Caught by surprise the Horde squad lost many members, only one made it. The Blood Knight, Silesta Songstrider.
To the North, Thalador Songstrider and the other travellers were fighting off waves of Nerubians. When they had given up hope on defeating the unending waves of Nerubian, they found them selves happily surprised that they had actually been smaller and smaller waves. Now none left standing, and the travellers headed east through the hot springs, they were unaware that the Horde's efforts of blocking the entrances occupied the Nerubians.
Silesta returned to camp, only to be given new orders to prepare her self to lead another offensive on a small Scourge outpost. While that was happening the travellers were heading to an Argent outpost. When they arrived they found them selves in horror as the Argent camp had been taken over by Scourge, the travellers cleared out the small group of Scourge and burned the Argent corpses, spreading their ashes in the wind. They held a small ceremony for those they have lost today, in both sanity and death.
Sliesta and four other Blood Knights headed to the Scourge camp, all of them weary and tired. Silesta kept trying in vain to keep up their hopes up, but it is pretty clear to them, that after the recent event in Wrath Gate, and the losses of the Horde in the geysers, that they were fighting a losing battle. None of them hoped to return to camp, alive. It was just a dream for them.
The Horde arrived at the camp during the night, and charged in. They stopped as they noticed the Scourge bodies on the floor, and living people sleeping in tents.
“Awaken! Name your selves strangers!” Silesta shouted.
Thalador woke up, not fully understanding what was going on he grabbed his staff. The dwarf grabbed his axe and ripped a whole in the side of the tent. He jumped on one of the Blood Knights and took him to the floor. “Who the fel are ye? What the fel are ye doin' in mah camp?!” The dwarf growled, Thalador walked out of his tent, with all his priest robes on.
“Your camp?! We were told Scourge occupied this place! Explain your selves!” panicked the Blood Knight who was tackled to the floor.
“Peace, we are not here for a fight, Blood Knight's.” Thalador nodded for the dwarf to stand down, “we are just travellers sticking together in these dark lands for safety reasons.” Gasped as he noticed Silesta, “Sliesta Songstrider, of Silvermoon?”
Silesta walked towarded Thalador, with her handsout, she dived into a hug. “I heard you were killed in the Plaguelands years ago... I've missed you cousin.”
All her fellow Blood Knights looked at each other awkwardly, one of them snickered, “I never knew Silesta had emotions..” a few others smirked as she held her cousin tightly. The Blood Knight's set up camp with the travellers and shared stories of tales in these unknown lands. Alas.. fel magic corrupts. Only the gnome woke up and left that camp... alive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry about quick ending, I had to get to a friends birthday party.
The story is split up into three sections, the first two are from the point of view of a member of the Horde who just arrived in Northrend, led by Silesta Songstrider. The other, which starts in the Citadel, is from the view point of a Blood Elf priest who travelled with a group of four other people. They decided to help the Argent check out the crashed citadel. The last section, the third was set in third person to round up the event and how they meet up.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.