Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tropic33`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I Roleplayed for a long time, on the Server Moon Guard of WoW but I decided to try COTH for a thrillful expierence.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends persuaded me to play, Warcraft Reign of Chaos and played ever since expansions and WoW came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I ran out of time on my original Account for WoW, so I decided to find something free on which I could Roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I usually am up to any RP but which I love the most is Tavern Roleplay because you have the chance to increase your reputation with the other RPers IC wise and OOC wise.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite Race would have to be Troll and Class Shaman because I have Roleplayed on my level 77 Troll Shaman for many years, and I specifically looked into Lore for the Trolls. So if I did create a Troll he'd be Raventusk Tribe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mainly to have a good time and Roleplay, some action would be nice at times.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most is of course, letting others have a chance of shining because I understand how that can be truthful for I have sat in crowds watching others in Spotlight, and at times I have gained it. But I still think it is a fair Rule aswell as banning topics such as Rape, Sex, and Drugs.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My Intentions are simply to act citizen like and to gain up eventually to Gruntship of course. And I am a fairly well Roleplayer if not superb in RPing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a bit confused on the Story question before this aswell as should I use regular launcher that's used for WoW or do you have a significant Launcher like a COTH Launcher?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

We ask that you write out a story, that is a piece of fiction along the lines of a novel or similar, as it says in the question it may be as long or short as you wish. As for how to connect to the server there's a easy to follow step-by-step guide on the Wiki's home page.

And don't worry, the community here is very friendly so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
It is not my wish to be a burden but reading through many rules, seemingly I cannot connect. I don't want to be a pest. But perhaps I am doing something wrong? Because I change my Realmlist to the same thing and it remains the same but yet, I can log into WoW but not CoTH. Again I am sorry to be a annoyance but I simply just wish to play, and I hope with some help I can play. And believe me I read through all the Possible Guides and everything. Deleted and installed the new Patch. 3.3.5. and nothing changed.
Common problems that are easily fixed include:
  • Are you certain that you have created a server account?
  • Are you opening the game with WoW.exe and not the launcher? The launcher will always default to Blizzard's retail servers, regardless of what your realmlist may say.
Now when I use the .exe it says a critical error, and crashes. What could be the problem there? And also, I am certain that I made a account but im using straight through WoW's launcher not exe. Tried it and it crashed, and repeatedly does so.