Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zackman111`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I used to play on a real World of Warcraft roleplaying server. I got annoyed by the constant bickering and non-roleplay environment. After that I moved to an private server and found a nice Roleplay environment that I enjoyed. After about three months the server shut down and im finding myself looking for a new server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US in Michigan, And my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About two years ago my friend got me to play World of Warcraft because he loved the game. I was quickly sucked into the fun and enjoyment of the game. We roleplayed a lot on the moonguard server. Ever since then i have been hooked on Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server just looking for a good roleplay server. I found a yahoo answer post telling me to come here if I wanted to find a good server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy the tavern roleplay in crowds, but i loved going out with one or two people and deeply enjoying the interpersonal interactions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I mainly enjoyed the Human rouge and the Human warrior. This is because of the exciting ways you can choose to Roleplay with these combinations. On the other hand I loved Roleplaying as Blood-Elf warriors and rogues.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a fun and active Roleplay server that i can log on a few times a week and just have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule is the most appealing rule to me. This is because on some servers people don't care about you as long as they do what they want.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
After many years of fighting in Icecrown, Aeyeth, was able to return home to Stormwind. He walked into the city being called a hero and a champion, but he knew none of that was true. He was one of the lucky to return from the icy hell, but all of the true heroes were the ones who did not return. One of his closest friends Elider was killed trying to save their Captain. He walked into the dimly lit tavern and ordered a drink.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.