Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kissintherainxo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hmm where to start... I'm a 17 year old with ambition that makes the time I have left on earth seem far too short. I guess you could say I'm the type of person who thrives on enjoying the simple things life has to offer. –Oh, and no ‘about me' portion of a profile would be complete if it didn't mention my unequivocal love for singing. It's not just my hobby. Music is my sanctuary.
As for me as a player, I'm not really a serious player when it comes to playing any game. I do it for the fun of it and for those views that make my heart melt. That may sound really dorky, or quite possibly even difficult to understand, but there's something about great stories and amazing visuals that just makes me feel happy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States. I've never actually been anywhere outside of this country (which I really hope to change in the near future). As you probably guessed, too, I'm an English speaker. As much as I wish I was multi-lingual, I'm not that cool.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I guess it all started when I began playing with my brothers and their friends. Unfortunately, the experience was one that I found was way too serious. I found myself in a guild that was highly competitive in both its PVE and PVP. Ranked number one on the server, my guild was extremely strict and progression was the only point in playing the game. While raiding was fun, I realized rather quickly that the drama that stemmed from it wasn't. I quit soon after we finally toppled Kil'jaeden at Sunwell.
Little did I know that less than a year later, I would find myself on an RP server with one of my best friends. Before, I never would have considered even creating a character on an RP server; after I did, I realized I would never go back.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was taking part in an intense search for the perfect roleplaying server, when I stumbled upon this one. You can imagine how excited I was when I found this one, which seems to incorporate all the aspects of a great server that I've been looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really don't have much of a preference. I love the diversity that this server seems to allow in terms of type and genre. I must admit that I do tend to enjoy deeper and mmore serious instances of roleplaying (over more shallow stories). As for numbers, I've always agreed with the statement 'the more, the merrier.' While I do find pairs enjoyable, group events seem to always be much more pleasurable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I instantly fell in love (pre-BC) with the Night Elf race. I love everything about this race, from the look of the NPC's and players, to the absolutely gorgeous scenery that the race always seems submersed in. The history of the race is also one that draws me to the race. -And I won't lie, the music in Teldrassil and the saber mounts are both mouth-watering. The same could also be said about the Blood Elf race. When Burning Crusade finally came out, I jumped up and down for the idea that I could be another elf of an absolutely fantastic race.

As for classes, I've played nothing but healing classes since I began playing WoW, and I am doubtful that will ever change. Of all of the healing classes, my favorite so far has definitely been the priest class. The diversity of healing spells makes me extremely happy since I find it much more challenging.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Judging from what I've read about this server so far, I'm expecting a server unlike those I have previously tried. I like the freedom given; but even more, I like the regulations that keep posts within the realm of reasonability.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility is definitely important to me. It is a great reminder that one should always remember that they don't have to be the center of attention to find RP'ing enjoyable. I've found that some of the best roleplaying I've ever experienced was that which allowed me to breathe and escape the confines I had boxed myself into through my own story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd actually prefer to tell this story a bit later. For now, I'd simply like to get a taste of what I'm getting into!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The information provided for me in the forums and the organization of your site have both proven to be extremely helpful in answering any questions that have arisen so far. I'm really excited about this server! Thank you so much for taking your time to read my post ^.^
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.