Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zeniues`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hmm, where to start. I have been looking for a place to Roleplay for some time, and finally stumbled upon this place, i'm rather intrigued to how the actual in-game works as well. I started up with a bunch of friends when teh Rp-PvP servers came out waaay back, and we had so much fun, and back then almost the entire server was Roleplayers, we had the greatest events back then. Sadly those times will never really come back, and so after having raided a few years and gotten bored with it, I was searching for the best RP server on google, and come upon this. :)

I love roleplay, and I have enjoyed playing everything from the goofy, kind of "slow" character, that is stupid and optimistic, to the sinister troll assassin, serving as the right hand of his master. I had the pleasure of hooking up with a very sinister friend of mine, who created for us some seriously dark roleplay, if anyone has heard of Ninth Circle, or the book he wrote about, "A tale for Tonight".

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Denmark, and my primary language is Danish, however my English is really decent except for the odd word that I have to look up.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started it along with my friends times ago, my friend introduced me to it while he was in the beta, and I created my epic Night Elf druid, who learned the hard way that Darkshore Owlkins will own you at low levels. Have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by google, and I must say it was random luck :) I wouldn't in the farthest part of my imagination had dreamed up that there was a private server dedicated to Roleplay. It seems too good to be true!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Epic roleplay, I guess. Military style Roleplay, with a GM that leads you into fights and so on, scouting missions, wanting to take over the world-ish and so on, I love that kind. Or the sinister assassin-style guild, that meets in dark places, discusses their moves and disguises and infiltrates, I also love the honourable Horde Clan roleplay, fighting for honour, I like it all really, if I had to pick one I have always liked to be that 'Right Hand' of the Leader, who delegates their orders and work as an extension of their agenda.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, hard to say, I've played pretty much everything so far and I like it all, one of my favourite races is trolls, because they have an underplayed sinister trait that only few manage to get out of them. I will pick an evil troll over an evil undead any day. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations is a place where everyone wants to roleplay, and where I will be able to immerse myself fully and just have fun and enjoying the creative play of Roleplay, I have always loved to Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of them, I hope they are generally followed. If I had to pick one i'd pick Maturity, however, because I have found that is what WoW, at least the official servers, really needed, and once you ran into someone who was truly mature it was always a really beneficial trait.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He smiled at her, and she smiled back. Her hair was long and its white colour seemed to almost shine silvery in the moonlight. Her pointy purple ears seemed to take in every resonation of his voice. "My love Vadilia" He said. She felt a warm soft sensation of happiness spread in her entire body and smiled at him again.

"I do not want to leave you."

"Don't say that." She said, and gently kissed him.

"Just hold me for a little longer." She pleaded him.

"I have never asked anything of you, my beloved Vaunce. You have filled me with love, and when your eyes behold me, they twinkle as stars, and I know, that you see something in me so deep, as if you find within me the very shine of the moon and the stars, and when you looked at me like that for the first time, I knew I was at your mercy." Tears started running down her cheeks. A hand of sorrow closed around her heart as she felt the wet tears on her skin.

He smiled at her again, her beauty always filled him with such grace that he felt as if he was as light as a feather, as if the whole world was dancing with him, and every tree was rustling its leaves in tune to the birds in celebration. He felt the grass under him, and the warm ground supported him well, it was a beautiful clear-sky night, and as he looked at her, and then at the stars, he could not help to smile at the resemblence.

"No my love." He said. "You have never demanded anything of me, like the leaves of the rose you have always embraced me, and your love has made me complete, you have held me in your loving embrace, and I have with all my Nobility as a man, protected you and cared for you as I could."

"Then.." She said, resting her head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

"Stay with me for a little longer my love, please."

He felt a sensation of sorrow overcome him. A tear fell from his eye as he held her tightly in his embrace.

"That my love, I cannot do." He said with a mix of sadness and gratitude for her presence in his voice.

She felt the warmth of his body, and the beat of his heart as she lay with her head on his chest.

His embrace on her became loose.

The tears streamed down her face as an overwhelming sadness enveloped her heart.

His heart stopped beating.

"Good bye, my love."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.