Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tentative Restart Date: July 31st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, a date has been tentatively set.

We have been working on respawning NPCs and objects, and I've been working on recreating vendors. Therefore, please try to have all storylines wrapped up by the end of the month.

Note that it could be any time during that day that I bring the current server down and work at changing things over. Based on my work schedule, it may be sometime during the afternoon or late at night. We shall see!

Addendum: The BarrensChat channel will become simply 'Barrens'. Removing a bit of redundancy!
Awesome.
And a question: When will the server be back up?
Theoretically, the downtime actually shouldn't last more than an hour.
Thanks very much for the ETA!

I'm looking forward to finally being able to play. I've been holding back from playing since I heard of this restart, so I'm very excited!

Trinity is meant to be much more stable but much less configurable. I hope you guys/gals manage fine with all the custom stuff.
Finally. I've been waiting since I'd come back for a mention of a date. Once the whole restart has occurred I'll actually be rejoining the community in-game. Instead of just posting around. So once it's been switched over I look forward to meeting all the new blood, and re-meeting all you old folk.
Thanks for the news update. I too have been waiting to start on my main character, and thanks to your efficient and talented work, the wait had been very short. Hope all goes well in the final outcome.
That's the day before my birthday! =D Anyways, yeah...nice to have it set!
The Lich King's gonna die in 7 dayssssssssssss!

Just a question: Is the Tower of Tears still gonna in there? :P
I think we should have a victory parade or a Horde vs Alliance tournament to celebrate the defeat of the Lich King
As soon as the server comes back up again, we should celebrate his death.

Well, at first, the ones who KNOW about it. IE: Anyone fighting in Northrend.
Excitement!
I've been waiting to get more active again for the reset! :D Wooo!!! Sadness for probably missing re-opening events due to real life events but YAHOO for it being done!!!!!
Soon, they will witness the power of this fully functional battle station.
That are some interesting news. I'm really curious about this. So, 7 days to find people for my new guild. Hrhr.
Sounds good to me, can't wait to start over again. Now to pick who to resurrect first.. mh'm.. All at once naturally. :)

Also, redundancy is redundant *nod*
As the date comes closer, I thought I should remind folks of the 'curse' of custom items.

As I'm sure folks have realized, custom armor and weapons are likely to not be 'seen' correctly by other players the first time around, which will undoubtedly cause them to scream 'ARRRGH YOU'RE NEKKED LOL'. To fix this, I would highly suggest to enable the Equipment Manager (open the Options menu, then click Interface, and then click on Features). Once this is done, open your Character sheet (with 'C'), and click the button in the top-right corner of the window. Save a set for each RP set you'll be wearing. If you only have one RP set, and it contains any custom items, you'll also want to make a set that doesn't have any armor on (de-equip any visual armor (you can leave on trinkets and jewelry) and then just save that set).

With this done, any time someone says they see you naked, you can simply change your equipment set to something else, and then back, and you'll be all set!
Pages: 1 2