Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What kind of guild?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title pretty much says it. Post restart, what kind of guilds would you CotHers like to see players create?
I'm going to create a hopefully active warlock-like guild.
Maybe a good-aligned guild that, while good, believes or practices something that is very controversial and could have them viewed as evil. Such as a sect of Priests of the Light that are okay with the undead's existence (MAYBE as far as letting Necromancers hang around them).
Would like to see more Cross Faction guilds, I'm personally into the Neutral guilds that accept all.
I'd like to see some hardcore horde guilds who hate alliance and vice versa. Maybe invade opposite faction territories.

I'd -love- to see, and wish to create a group of pirates who get chased around the world, between getting smashed in taverns + bar fights and getting chased out of that.

action based guild that allows you to upgrade stats. working on that as well.

I'd like to see a Xenophobic Night Elf guild.

A hitman guild with active contracts.

Mafia/cartel guild

Cowboy guild

Ninja/Samurai guild! With wow names so... Rogue + swordsman guild?! Meh

Class training guild.

treasure hunters guild

Raiders guild

Clash Company 2010

Aula Arcanum 2010

Dojo guild?

Legion of Doom Guild. ( Head and second in charge of all evil guilds meet to plan mass evil shiz )

Kidnappers

Good guy guild, and possibly a justice league type umbrella guild

I'd like to personally see Light/shadow/dawn ( pick one ) of Nova 2010

Group of knights

A "Fellowship of the ring" Kinda group

If I have others I will add.
I'm remaking that old peace-through-violence guild, Shades of Grey, as well as Alexandria's high-tech weaponry company, Steamfizzle Industries.

I'm toying with an of idea about a cult that's working to create a paradise on Azeroth through undeath...

All three would be cross-faction.
Personally I'd like to see a guild that is both practical in IC and OOC as well as exiting in IC. It's not use if it's not exiting right ^_^

ThePharaoh Wrote:...

Kidnappers

Well that's quite the list there Pharaoh... Personally I'm tinkering with that particular idea. Not sure if it's going to get off the ground or not. But FIRST!! I need a better computer... >.>
I personally want to see more business guilds, and not just regular ones.

The business underworld really seems to be forgotten here on CotH, one of the only characters actively participating within such stuff being my Orc, Sondai.

With more guilds focused on such things, I believe an IC economy would be very much possible, unlike the many attempts to bring about such a thing.
ThePharaoh Wrote:...
Legion of Doom Guild. ( Head and second in charge of all evil guilds meet to plan mass evil shiz )

/drool

-------------

I'd like to see

two warring crime guilds

a guild of con-men

an eco-terrorist guild

a guild of mad scientists (who dabble in mutation)

a guild of political dissidents who plan to dethrone their faction leader (unrealistic; I know, they wouldn't)
I'd reckon I would like to see..
Errmm..

A brotherhood of knights of some sort.
A mercenary / bounty hunter gang.
And a dark, evil cult religion thing boom bang.

That'd be nice.
Mmh.
Expunged.
I have my blood knights if those count as a brotherhood of knights :D (Probably looking for humanity type, right? I actually like that idea too).

Anyhow:

-A footman-esque guild. I want a shield wall please. Recruiting ex-soldiers from across the human kingdoms /nod
-A knight and his retinue of men-at-arms and such.
-A biker gang perhaps? Haha.
-A private military that specializes in bodyguards?
-Maybe a guild that explores the "lesser" religions of the world. Voodoo fanatics, Earthmother fanatics, etc. Maybe even a new religion!
-A bounty hunter sort of guild that deals with difficult targets, such as huge demons, abombinations, etc. Ghostbusters I suppose?
-Not much of a "guild" but I'd like to see a player-run business, like a tavern or such.
-Bring back arena teams :D
-It'd be cool to see a guild manipulated by corrupt leadership. A shadow priest leading a bunch of Light users? *shrug*
-Spess Mehrines?

Oh and a more fleshed out guild concept of mine is having a paladin leading a group of convicts (who are most likely on death row) in an effort to redeem their souls. Basically "fight with me in the name of the Light and your sins will be forgiven". There would probably be others to help keep the cannon fodder men in line, but I would also definitely use explosive collars; "Not as a punishment but as a deterrent."

I think that's all for now...
ptdapen Wrote:...

-Maybe a guild that explores the "lesser" religions of the world. Voodoo fanatics, Earthmother fanatics, etc. Maybe even a new religion!

-It'd be cool to see a guild manipulated by corrupt leadership. A shadow priest leading a bunch of Light users? *shrug*

I like those two, a lot. Especially concerning a new religion. I'd been thinking about it, and you could combine those two ideas. Guy creates a religion so he can gain power/fame/money/whatever, it grows larger than he thought and he's a pope of a false god with holy servants surrounding him. His secret? He learned how to use the arcane magic to heal people rather than holy light.
More business, trade, and manufacturing work-type guilds.
Avon Wrote:
ptdapen Wrote:...

I like those two, a lot. Especially concerning a new religion. I'd been thinking about it, and you could combine those two ideas. Guy creates a religion so he can gain power/fame/money/whatever, it grows larger than he thought and he's a pope of a false god with holy servants surrounding him. His secret? He learned how to use the arcane magic to heal people rather than holy light.

That could work as ley walkers have learned to heal themselves and others with arcane magic.
Pages: 1 2