Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: radobal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm not an experienced Role-Player. I want to gain some Role-Playing skill on a server that has friendly community and lot of people playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from a small country in the central Europe named Slovakia. That means Slovak is my primary language but I don't have problem speaking English as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Warcraft 3. My friend showed it to me once and I liked it. I started to play campaigns, but after some time, I got bored so I started playing Battle.net. I still play Warcraft 3. And when the World of Warcraft came out I wanted to try it out. I liked it very much.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be honest, I googled for an RolePlaying server and I found this server. I read a few forums and it seems that your server has a large and nice community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy the dangerous roleplaying, but I always do something else. I enjoy doing everything in the spirit of honor too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Orcs, big, muscular, green creatures with tusks, fighting for honor and glory. For the opposite faction it's Human. I'm human in real world, so why can't I be human in Warcraft world too :D. And my favorite class is warrior. Fighting Face-to-Face. Master with a sword as well as with a Bow.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to experience the real RolePlaying with people that take it seriously. I want to make friends that will help me in need, and in exchange I will help them as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I hate when people are acting annoying and behave like a child. They are making jokes out of everything and everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Galdron, I'm 42 years old mercenary. One night I was drinking beer in my favorite tavern. It is what I usually do, but this night wasn't like the others. I felt something dark and evil in the air. Suddenly a stranger came in. He had a cape on his head so nobody could see his face. He whispered something to the bartender. Then the bartender pointed at a door at the end of the tavern. Stranger opened the door and walked inside. After about 10 minutes he came out and shouted "Is here someone named Galdron ?". My heart stopped beating. How is it possible that he knows my name. "I'm Galdron", I said those words without thinking, like something or someone was manipulating my mind. He sat right next to me. I think he felt fear in my voice because he said "You don't have to fear me. My name is Loghar. Its nice to meet you. I heard you are a mercenary. I could use some help from someone like you.". "How much ?", I asked. "2000 gold coins.", he replied. "But you don't have to go its a very dangerous mission, you could die.", Loghar added. "2000 gold coins is a very generous offer, but I need to think about it.". "Okay, If you decide, meet me tomorrow at 8 o'clock right here."...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm sorry that I can't finish the story now but I will finish it later when I'll have time and I'll aim for Gruntship. I'm also sorry that I failed with an Introduction before.
Welcome to the server!