Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stepping Down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to a variety of issues, I am stepping down from my GM position. If I'm currently training you, don't panic, we'll work something out.

I'm not leaving the server, I'm not angry at anyone, I'm just very burnt out and a bit ill. I'll still be on the server, but I'll be just another player, following the same rules you guys are, and without any GMly commands.

I hope that you can respect my decision and do your part to keep this server the wonderful place that it is.

Respect,
~Q
We'll try our best to keep it running swell, Qaza. I respect your decision.
We will try to keep this server alive and well. I do respect that decision. Q, welcome to the world of players. :D
I knew I smelled some burn out. Everyone needs a break now and then.
I'm sorry the idiots of the server have driven you to do this Q.
*Hugs Q*

I really, -really- don't blame you. I hope this takes a lot of stress off of you. :p
*salutes Qaza* You know you're welcome back anytime.

In the meanwhile, I'll be showing up more (lucky you all,) and we plan on appointing some more GMs hopefully soon. So, if any of you are worried that things will slow down around here on the GM-side of things, hopefully it won't be the case, or for very long.
Hope you get better if it's anything serious :wink:
We're all gonna miss you while you're gone, Qaza. *hugs* :(
Take it easy, yo. It's just the internet anyways.
Tis understandable, Q. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done as a GM. Thank you so much.
Now I'm going to feel plain awkward when I bother other GMs for things I only kind of need.

I hope everything goes well for you while you're playing, and that stepping down from your GM position is the most drastic measure you have to take.
Qazzza!

Hope you´ll feel better now, and that the newb boom won´t kill you... or anyone else for that matter (Nothing wrong being a newb... IF you read the forums/Rules/Wiki).

And thanks for everything you´ve ever done for me, the server and... uhm... everything else! I think you have helped me develop (Rp wise) more than anyone, you´ve even made me become more thoughtful as of how I spell and of my grammar. I owe you a -lot-

*Dances the dance macabre around Qaza*