Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: On July 31st...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I was thinking, and I realized that while I'd posted on the forums, I hadn't really ever had the chance to become that much of a part of a community, and I think I've come off as rude more times than I haven't towards people. I really wanted to change that, so I thought of something.

We've all had our first characters on the server. While some of us started out after having experience on other RP servers, some of us (me), hadn't, so we started with our amazing characters that turned out... less than amazing.

So what I wanted to ask everyone, after the restart happens, right after you log on, what are you going to do? I mean, obviously, we'll all be making our characters again, but who are you going to play first? Do you have anything in mind? Where are you going to be?

I thought this was a cool opportunity to be able to see what other people are planning on doing, and to help those who weren't sure how they'd start out anew find something to do.

I'll start. I'm going to be playing Arias, probably with Varisnar around Silvermoon and Eversong Woods. I look forward to seeing your plans! Thanks!
When the restart happens, I am going to remake Sebastien first of all. Then I will get Sebastien back to level 80 and all his outfit once more set up. Sadly, however, I will need to increase his engineering so, for a moment, I believe he will either lose him helmet or I am going to dedicate a lot of time to getting his engineering up.

If I go with the first suggestion, I will search for RP and begin Rping with him around Booty Bay/Ratchet and before long I will have him off onto an adventure to Outland (once he regains his helmet) to study the Eco-domes.
1. Get the two characters that I migrated (Terant and Neera) their levels and gear.
2. Fill up my two accounts with interesting new character ideas.
3. RP
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!
Remake Avon. Actually post his character profile when we're allowed to do that again. Hopefully find some not-so-private RP. Eat a sandwich.

I think I will have ham on whole-wheat.
Hell yeah we're gonna RP Arias lol. I intend on immediately recreating my guild as well. And... yeah.
I'll be bringing Vainar back for teh lulz. Everyone hates Vainar.

And Nizzen is coming back. Fear you well. That gnome is indestructible.

There are ideas buzzing at my mind. I just...can't...reach them! I'll probably end up doing a flurry of profiles again, though, and fill my account back up with 80's. Then not play 3/4's of them. Hurm...
Quote:I'll be bringing Vainar back for teh lulz

THRAZE SMASH. With intellectual voodoo powers, of course.
I dunno, I'll probably end up Rolling Raph's son. Then making the template for 50 yr old Raph.

may RP until that gets old then as pretty much everyone else said, fill my character roster with new ideas.
I'll be instantly creating Avints and Ventus, likely before I even start playing a char, getting decent looks for them both, and only then start rping again with them.
Expunged.
I'd probably go look around for a good guild to join.
Now that I think about it, I'm probably going to go on a long hunt to find what items and what look would work for a bard. Yeah, I'm going bard-style.
Rolling Telah, getting gear and getting back to RP right away.
Creating, both Misjana and Mistal.

And I think I start rolling Misjana, as I have an idea for her and a guild. (Which would fit her new personality better, and goals that is.)

Futhermore re-aranging my char's outfits and get my chars involved in RP! :D
The first thing I plan on doing on the 31st is post a new profile. Needs moar Human Warlock, I think. After that, I'll remake Kaghuros and then make my Warlock and then get into the RPs again.
Pages: 1 2