Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KottonmouthKing`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a RPer for like 3 year. I RPed on different games and also on forums. I like to make characters that are very complex and I love making fanfictions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Switzerland and my primary language is german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I remember that some years ago I checked the top MMORPG list of a site. WoW being the number one I checked it out. At first I was into raids(I always hated PVP, found it boring) and then I found this small group of RPers on the server I was playing and I started to RP. From that day till now I always RPed on WoW, but it's a big difference playing on a server dedicated to PVP with a few RPers on it and a RP server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend told me about this server and I checked it out.
I viewed the wiki and I instantly wanted to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't have a favorite type. I can do any type of RP but I prefer to do with a certain number of players. It usually gets messy when there are too many players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Orcs.
The way they look, the strength, the brutality.
I remember that in Warcraft 3 Hellscream was my favorite character.
As for class I have no favorite. All are unique and interesting. I can play a warrior as good as a shaman and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To RP with nice people and have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity. These two are the most important in a community. We need to respect each other and show maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Simba padded towards the Water Hole, his ruffled mane bristling in the warm breeze. He glanced to the water and lowered his head, lapping at some liquid from the Hole, his tail flicking. Suddenly, another lion slammed into his rib cage, kicking him directly in the water; he flailed and muttered,

'It wasn't necessary. You could say hello or hi, Nala.'

Nala grinned, showing her sharp, tiny white fangs. She flicked an ear towards the sky, her cerulean eyes gazing at Simba.

'Heh, and you call yourself a future king.' said Nala and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Simba stood quietly and shook his fur, before letting out a playful growl and tackling Nala to the ground. Nala slammed her hind legs into Simba's belly, forcing him in a barrel roll together with her. They rolled down a hill and Simba pinned Nala down on the cold ground, smirking. Nala blinked a few times, before murmuring in defeat,

'You won.'

Simba flicked his tail, yet continued to pin Nala to the ground. The small lioness forced him away, their noses touching for a second as the lion was pushed away. Nala's ears dropped slightly at the touch, before she sighed and stood quietly.

Around them, was a strange place. Many huge bones were in different places, and some elephant craniums were resting in some holes. A few silhouettes appeared, and Nala twitched slightly, gazing without a move at the shadows.

'Scar, Scar!' three hyenas yelled as they jumped in. Simba snapped down Nala's tail and dragged her fast backwards a rock, before releasing the tan female, making a shhh sound.

'Scar!' a hyena yelled, drool running down her maw, before pouring on the hard surface of the Terra. Nala crouched to the ground and Simba lowered himself next to her, eyeing the hyenas with his coppery eyes.

The strange creatures barked Scar's name again and again, until the copper lion appeared, hissing in exasperation, his black mane ruffling as he dragged himself out of an elephant cranium, his claws dragging along the soil, his cold, venomous green eyes staring directly at the three hyenas.

'What do you want?' he hissed again.
'You said you would tell us the.. plan..' the hyenas barked in the same time.
'Ah..' Scar grinned, beginning to circle the hyenas.

Simba narrowed his eyes and padded to the other part of the rock, and Nala followed. They watched Scar and the hyenas, not making a sound.

'The wilderbeasts will migrate... you will force them to go in the canyon.' Scar murmured on a low tone.
'And we will hunt 'em, right, Scar?' a male hyena squealed, being hungry.
'SILENCE!' Scar growled, and the hyena whined. Scar began to circle the three stupid creatures once again.
'I will bring Simba in the canyon. He'll die in the stampede, I'm sure.' Scar continued, before he smirked in satisfaction at the thought of his nephew's dead.

Simba twitched at the sound of his name and shivered, stepping backwards. He turned around and began to sprint away from Nala. She, Nala, closed her eyes and followed Simba, catching up with him.

'Simba, wait!' The lioness cub whimpered at her playmate's ear, and Simba stopped. Nala approached him, but Simba looked at the ground.
'W-What d-do you w-want?' Simba murmured, his jaws clenched. He tilted his head to gaze at Nala with tears in his eyes, tears that fell on the ground and disappeared, while he sobbed.
'Simba..' Nala gently placed her head on the male cub's shoulder, nuzzling his neck tenderly.

Away from the cubs, the king's brother grinned.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. Peace!
Welcome to the server!
Thank you.
Lion...king? Also welcome to the server.
Yeah. I was stoned out of my mind when I made up that fanfic.