Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: johnnyb69`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I do not like being an attention seeker and I hate being the middle of attention or the star so I usually act like the young quiet type. I will most likely keep the attention if I get it. I also like to be the funny and silly kinda person aswell so I don't make people think I am boring.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in America, Louisiana and lived there until I was 7, then I moved to the U.K in Scotland, So I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I saw the first Warcraft with Mr. T I immediately went to the store and bought it. Then I just made a Human paladin and leveled to 60 and got TBC then went to 70. When I got WoTLK I level to 80 and stopped and went to the Realm "Argent Dawn" and learned how to role-play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well now I LOVE role-play so I went to Echeloned WoW for about a year and it is VERY laggy and full of people who cant roleplay and PvPers who ruin the roleplay and then I noticed this server and how it is a RP server so I am going to try it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Survival kinda role-play, like run and hide sort of survival. I also like Adventure role-play's because there is alot to do! But either way I will enjoy any role-play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite Race and class is Human Paladin or Blood elf hunter. I like them because of there armour, I can only do good and enjoy role-play if I look good! So for human paladin I LOVE the judgement armour and I like blood elf hunters because I just think there fun to play on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to have good roleplayers and to be better then other's so I hope it is fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is Maturity/Language.
The fact that so many immature players go on about how cool they are because they will "Rape" you or use drugs is just Pathetic and Annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I wanted to know, is there anything that I should know like is there a new king for a city or has a certain faction been lost or such? I would be thankful if you could let me know.
Quote:I wanted to know, is there anything that I should know like is there a new king for a city or has a certain faction been lost or such? I would be thankful if you could let me know.

A lot of things like that have happened here, but we're restarting in less than a week, so it'll all be irrelevant.

Still, since you asked:

- http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Sin%27Sholai

- However, Rommath is now dead, and Lady Liandrin has taken his place.

- The Echo Isles have been reclaimed.

- Gnomeregan has been partially reclaimed.

- Stromgarde has been reclaimed.

- The Wyrmrest Accord is seeking adventurers in Northrend to help fight the Blue Dragonflight.

I can't remember anything else that's changed server lore, but I'm sure someone else will be kind enough to tell you what I missed.

Anyway, welcome to the server!