Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question on prestiges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question, is there anywhere on the forums I can work on a prestige storyline like the workshop in the character application section? Not been approved for prestige as I can't till post restart but hey would be fun to start practicing, if I have to change or restart it when I actually get going thats fine by me.
I'd just use word or notepad.

And by use, I mean write and save on word or notepad.
I do not believe you could start working on it if you weren't approved yet, considering that every individual post regarding the training needs further approval. You could certainly, as was suggested, start putting down some ideas and things in a word document though.

At least, that is what I think. I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :3
Fair enough, was only thinking of putting stuff like it here so I could hear what forumpeeps thought, and they could give me a poke in the right direction and such if something was wrong. :)
Well, you can put it in the Storylines section if it's not actually contributing to the prestigeness, I suppose.
The best thing to do is to start thinking up how you want the prestige process to go. Planning the route, thinking up the characters, exploring the morality and thought behind it...Half the fun of the prestige process is the journey itself.

Take it from me, when you finally do get approved just look for a friendly GM and bother the ever-loving snot out of them constantly with tidbits, updates, feedback requests and the like on each post that you submit to them.

If they don't kill you within the first week then you know you're doing something right.
Rosencrat Wrote:Take it from me, when you finally do get approved just look for a friendly GM and bother the ever-loving snot out of them constantly with tidbits, updates, feedback requests and the like on each post that you submit to them.
QFT. Teehee.