Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cataclysm Appreciation Thread, or CAT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We all have things we're really looking forward to when it comes to the new expansion, personally I'm eager to see the Forsaken finally getting some serious progression, WotLK was kinda disappointing in that respect even though they got some badass new buildings and the Wrathgate event.

Anyway, I saw these three guys just a few minutes ago and they're already at the top of my list for most badass Warcraft characters. Meet the INQUISITION!

Spoiler:
[Image: wowscrnshot072310172715.jpg]

Maybe not, but they do remind me of them, hehe, these guys are pretty dark, I'd even say grimdark. I love it. And their outfit? I sure hope it'll be available to players somehow.

What are you looking forward or hoping to see?
White Suits. If White Suits are ever implemented into WoW I am going to make Montparnasse Walker the Third before you can say 'What mustache?!'. If, by any chance there is no white suits at the beginning of Cataclysm I will have to say I plan on making my Goblin Sapper Team.

Also, those guys do look pretty awesome.
Ahhh, Godfrey.
The
Spoiler:
an hero. Kills himself after he learns Greymane went Worgen!
Then he busts a cap in Sylvanus.

But he shall never match the awesomeness of DARIUS CROWLEY!
Not much really. I'm curious, in which way Metzen will throw away another piece of WoW story.

However, I'm interested in the new backround music for the new areas.
The landscapes and the music were always the parts of the game with the highest quality in my eyes.
I'm personally looking forward to see what the Troll Druid forms will look like.
I'm looking forward to the destruction of Darkshore.
I'm looking forward to the fact that everyone is gonna be slapped by Deathwing and watch the world explode, see worgen duke it out with tauren, goblins vs. gnomes, and finally, flying mounts in Azeroth.
Goblins. They will make being a gnome all the more fun, with a good rival :D
What Hawk said. And I want Troll Warlocks too. /nod
I want nothing but my Human Hunter, and -the- hat. and you all know how awesome that hat is. I want it. I want it bad. So bad.

I.
Want.
The Hat.
Troll... Druids..? I'm looking forward to seeing how the land will look after it's been ravaged and exploring the new zones that will be created. And I hear news about the Maelstrom. I don't really know what we're getting in Cataclysm apart from flying mounts, Deathwing and terrain mutilation but if the Maelstrom and Mount Hyjal are explorable, I will be ecstatic.
Im looking forward to 'hem goblins and the Worgen. And ofc badass Deathwing... And zone destruction... and flying mounts... and whatever will happen to Northrend.
I'm interested to see how people will react to it ICly
Forsaken occupation of Gilneas (should lead to some great RP. I demand someone make a Gilnean resistance group called The Worgerines).

Flying in Azeroth.

All the redone zones.

Gilneas.

The elemental planes.
Of all the fancy new features in Cataclysm, the thing I'm most interested in is the post-apocalyptic feel of the world, and hopefully of the RP. To paraphrase a quote from a while ago on some Cataclysm topic on CotH: Everyone is struggling and fighting to survive, not just kill another big bad guy.
Pages: 1 2