Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rambo321`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well. I tried roleplaying for the first time on the private server named "wowtrance" i loved it, but then the patch changed, and then suddenly it became a 100% pvp server.
I've played WoW since pre-tbc. And i know just about anything from bosses to the story of ashbringer. Im what you could call a lore addict that likes RP ;)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from norway. Which means my primary language is norwegian. In my opinion, im very good at both typing and talking the english language. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got addicted to the warcraft series the first 15 seconds i tried out WC1.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by googling "wow roleplaying private server".
all of the RP servers ive been to hasn't really been RP servers. Just pvp and pve.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every aspect of roleplaying. ;) From fighting in big places versus some shadow council guild or just sitting in a tavern, drunk as a donkey, boasting about my recent endeavors.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I personally like playing a mysterious rogue. or a bloodthirsty warrior ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to see alot of RP on this server. As all,yes all of the other servers ive tried hasnt had 1 player RP'ing

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule about not being allowed to create a character that for example, is the second son of alexandros mograine. which would kind of... ya...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Im sorry, im gonna have to need some more practice before i try this one out ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This IS a RP server right? Its not going to be like. LFG ICC25 the second i log on right?
Welcome to the server, rambo321!

It's always fun to see more Scandinavians drop in! Do make sure to mind your spelling and grammar, though. I notice, mainly, that you often forget to capitalize. Sometimes at the beginning of words/name that should have a capitalized first letter or the word "I". Keep this in mind!

And this is indeed an RP server. LFG is usually used to ask for RP, if anything.