Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lenlo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hello. I tend to go by Lenlo when playing. I have actually never RP'ed in WoW before. I've done a little LARP and such but never got to in-depth with it. Some of my friends have told me that if you stick with it and actually try to RP it gets to be a lot of fun.
Sorry about the re-post but the first time I noticed I had some small grammar problems and one big problem. Miss placing a 'don't' in the last question.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Texas, U.S.A.. Family is from Ireland though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually got into playing when I saw a friend the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. I went and got a copy. I didn't get into WoW until Burning Crusade though. Since then I have mostly been raiding when I can.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was actually looking around for an RP server because, as I said before, I was told it can be a lot of fun. I found you through this site.

Kretol: http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
From my meager experience with LARPing and such, so far I enjoy telling stories with friends or going out and having some excitement.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken Mage. Mainly because it was my first character that I leveled to 70, then when Wrath came out, 80. Played with plenty of new people. My mage is actually my only high lever character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To just have some fun. Get to know people and try to not ruin it for everyone else. My first time so I mainly want to learn how to have fun RPing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Its a big thing you don't find on a lot of realms and servers. Though my other favorite is the 'Let other's have the spot light' rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

From his cell he can hear the roar of the crowd. Footstep's, they come for him. He is given a pair of sword's with which to fight. He don's his leather shoulder's. As they lead him out into they arena he here's the crowd's chant "Fenal! Fenal! Fenal!" His opponent. He step's onto the sand, take's his stance, and face's the Forsaken before him.

The match begin's. He duck's a slice and parry's another. He stab's and fight's with no hope of prevailing. The kick to his chest knock's him to the ground, his two sword's flying out of reach. He can hear the crowd's yell for blood. The blow is delivered. The body is taken away. The next fight begin's.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I have tried my best to introduce my self. I only hope I don't ruin other peoples fun and enjoy playing in this new way. Also, Im sorry about what is said before. I some how forgot to put don't.
Welcome to the server, Lenlo!